sweetnsour is offline New Member

Bad acne 8 months post cycle

Hello, I've had facial acne since my cycle ended last september. I can't figure out what to do or what could be wrong.

Testosterone : 348-1197; mine is 395
    LH: 1.7-8.6; mine is 4.6
    FSH: 1.5-12.4; mine is 3.5
    Estradiol: 1.5-42.6; mine is 13

these are my bloods from last month. Maybe my E to test levels are too far apart? I've been on doxycycline along with tons of other topical retinoids. Accutane WAS working but my right eye started getting blurry so i discontinued it, was only taking 20mg a day.

Anybody have any ideas?

sonmychest is offline New Member
    I don't know about the blood results, but i had very bad acne long time. Tried many things like doxycycline, cosmetic and the things that helped me were Accutane and Epiduo gel. I feel like Epiduo is working the same way as Accutane , but locally. It's expensive, but if you use it just for the face price is acceptable.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	epiduo.png 
Views:	12678 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	150850

davesah1 is offline Member
    Go tanning, swear to god it clears you up like no tomorrow. And as we all know a 1% increase in tan adds a 10% increase in definition

Grymreefer is offline Associate Member
    You could use something basic as hydrogen peroxide or isopropyl alcohol just dont use a high enough concentration to cause mass irritation. If that starts to help it clear it up than bacteria could possibly be contributing to your issue. I have used hydrogen peroxide since my teens to stave off outbreaks, though make sure to keep the hydrogen peroxides contact with hair at a minimum or you will start seeing a weird shade of copper appear.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Accutane (20mgs), tanning and exfoliation every day. Thats what works for me.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    tanning and salt water help a lot!

Creech is offline New Member
    I remember when I had acne on my back I used to bathe in dead sea salts. Didn't clear it but made an improvement.

Thread Information