big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Axiom Pharma MD1-T

anybody familiar with this product? I have been using 2 caps a day, like the pumps and strength increase but hate the sides. I feel so tired and major muscle aches and soreness. Also a little irratable. I am using it with some test prop, 250 mgs a week, 20 mgs of winstrol , and 12iu's a day of insulin . Also stomach nausea as of late. Dont know if thats from all the darn plain chicken breasts or sommething else. Supplementing with 600 mgs of milk thistle, saw palmetto, and cranberry concentrate.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    im guessing its a cutting cycle suprised that the test isnt countering the sides i doubt that the methyl dien is doing anything due to the low ass dose and why only 20mg of winny id personally bump to 50ng a day for a lot better results maybe try bumping the the test up a little also.

how many times do you take the insulin ?

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Once in the morning and PWO. Actually this cycle is a low dose or downtime cycle for me. I am going to vegas for labor day weekend, when i get back I will bump up the Test to 800 mgs a week, incorporating numerous other things like Igf-l3, anadrol @50mgs a day for 2 weeks, fina@ 500mgs a week. All this for about 8 weeks then cycle down incorporating the winny at 50 mgs a day for 8 weeks. Then back ont the slin for 4 weeks. I have made great results over the last year with this high dosage cycle followed by low dosage cycles, PCT, repeat. I keep getting more shape and harder while adding about 7 lbs of quality a year. I only added the MD1-t to see if it does work. So far I think for the price its not bad for a prohormone compound. just feel tired and ache more than usual.

Thread Information