1-AD. Is it really worth it? and does it really work well?

I have been reading up about 1-AD and what i want to know is if it really works and if it did, how well? I was originally thinking about going to do steroids but because i know i can naturally grow and cut i just think i will use PH. What i am after is a good supplement that will help me grow with lean gains. I am currently 6 feet tall and weigh about 178lbs. My body fat is around 12-13%. What i am looking to do is basically gain about 15-20 lbs then shed as much fat as possible. Any recommendations from you pros out there? Thanks

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I liked it when I took it a couple yrs ago. I threw on about 14lbs in 8 weeks. Ergopharm was my 1-AD of choice. Just make sure you do PCT so you can jumpstart your test right back up again.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not a fan of PH i think if your going to mess with your hormones do it the right way and use AAS providing you are of age but thats just my input

im only 20 and i dont really want to mess around with AAS right yet because i go through periods of where i would want to use them one day and then not want to another. I just get frightened of what could happen to me if i took them thats all. When and if i do end up taking AAS i want to be fully aware and knowledged on what i am about to use and what it could do. Thats why i want to try PH.

I think you should look more into PH because they mess with your hormones to i just would say wait it out i dont think its worht it but bump for more opinions

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    1-ad is pretty outdated considering the newer pro-steroids that are out and legal steroids that are out. Not just ph's anymore...

so would you think to just take AAS if my hormones are going to be jacked around anyway?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    If i was you i would wait a year or two then give AAS a shot, after you've researched thouroughly. You don't want to mess around with your hpta or other hormonal balance systems until your done growing and your hpta has settled in somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    If i was you i would wait a year or two then give AAS a shot, after you've researched thouroughly. You don't want to mess around with your hpta or other hormonal balance systems until your done growing and your hpta has settled in somewhat.
    exactly my thoughts

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    good point. also, i've read that 1-AD and other PH/PS's will mess with your endogenous test also. so age still plays a factor with PH/PS's. you can still mess up your balance with these just like you can with AAS if you're too young. if you're 20, i'd wait like nsa said.

Thread Information