statuZ is offline Banned

Isolate vs Whey?

hey bros i was concidering getting some isolate protein since im sick of the old whey protein which can be so thick. Is it hard to taste the isolate protien if you get just a plain flavor, and is it as thick as regular whey protein? Do they work the same or does one work better than the other? Thanks

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    isolate is the next step in filtration of the whey, it's still whey protein.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Isolate is better abosorbed than the whey since is a concentrate/isolate mix. It shouldn't be as thick as regular whey. Also If I were you, I'd get the flavored kind. Unflavored protien is nasty IMO.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Isolate is better abosorbed than the whey since is a concentrate/isolate mix. It shouldn't be as thick as regular whey. Also If I were you, I'd get the flavored kind. Unflavored protien is nasty IMO.
    well i would mix it in a smoothie for pwo along with some no tasting creatine. what place has good isolate at a cheap price besides allthewhey? I already oredred some whey form them but i need to order some isolate so i want to try a diff company.

Manson is offline Junior Member
    I take ON's 100% Whey Protein, it has the best taste i've had and it can be mixed in the glass with just a spoon, its not thick.

Thread Information