Thread: CLA no MYTH !

zOaib is offline VET

CLA no MYTH !

i recently started taking CLA n B12 for my nightime metobolizers and believe it or not this stuff works i think its more of the CLA than the b12 the CLA i bought is the only CLA which comes in 1285 mg gel caps , took 3 of them suckers every night for the last whole week , and i went from a 36 waist to a 33 ............. yep 3 inches ............... but thats not all my bodyfat % dropped 2% aswell from 16 to now 14% ................. i still got half and a full bottle i think at this rate i am gonna be pretty slim and lean ........... also the CLA has helped in toning my muscles seriously i can feel n see the difference as clear as anything ! ......................

so props to CLA and here is the website where i got the 1285 mg gel caps from

http://www.wellnesspartners.com/tonalin/

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    how does supplementing b12 help with your fat loss.. it's a hunger stimulant.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    B-12 increases the utilization of carbs for fuel, therefore it makes you hungrier. But utilizing carbs better means less carbs stored as fat. However, i do not belive that oral b-12 works at all, almost all of it gets chewed up by your GI tract. Now injectable b-12 is a different story.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    So you lost 3 inches off your waist in a week?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    was this with going from a dirty diet to a clean one? the week that you started taking the CLA that is?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    just got my CLA from KN today, anxious to see what it does for my bloodwork #s as well

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    was this with going from a dirty diet to a clean one? the week that you started taking the CLA that is?

bump

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    just got my CLA from KN today, anxious to see what it does for my bloodwork #s as well
    Out of curiosity, what was the turn around time for your order?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    CLA is actually very good, i use Tonalin CLA, thats the best one. There is alot of Sub par CLA ont he market, always look at the label and check the concentration of CLA. Its brilliant stuff... at the moment im on DNP man is this fun... Hmmm....

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    i recently started taking CLA n B12 for my nightime metobolizers and believe it or not this stuff works i think its more of the CLA than the b12 the CLA i bought is the only CLA which comes in 1285 mg gel caps , took 3 of them suckers every night for the last whole week , and i went from a 36 waist to a 33 ............. yep 3 inches ............... but thats not all my bodyfat % dropped 2% aswell from 16 to now 14% ................. i still got half and a full bottle i think at this rate i am gonna be pretty slim and lean ........... also the CLA has helped in toning my muscles seriously i can feel n see the difference as clear as anything ! ......................

so props to CLA and here is the website where i got the 1285 mg gel caps from

http://www.wellnesspartners.com/tonalin/

CLA is good bro, and i really dont wanna doubt you. Im finding is really hard to believe you lost 3 inches off your waist and dropped 2%bf.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Out of curiosity, what was the turn around time for your order?
    couple days

Thread Information