Josey Wales is offline Associate Member

Pinning Methylized 5AA

Has anybody pinned VPX's Gangsta-T(M5AA/3A)? (Please don't flame me. I didn't pick the name of this product.) VPX sells (or did sell) a 20ml bottle with a rubber cap. I have heard some say that that size bottle, as opposed to the 120cc and 240cc bottles, is sterile and is designed for both pin and oral use.

Nevertheless, the substance is methylized, and some credible sources have expressed concern regarding the wisdom of pinning methyls in general. I know methyls are designed for oral use, but does that make them unsafe for pinning? I don't know. But I am wondering because my doc prescribes a methyl version of injectable B-12 for me. Perhaps the aversion to methyl pinning that I'm hearing is specific to anabolics? Thoughts?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, since its methylated why would you want to shoot it anyway? Not flaming you, I'm just curious. Anyways, I'll keep this bumped for Bryan2.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Hey bro, since its methylated why would you want to shoot it anyway? Not flaming you, I'm just curious. Anyways, I'll keep this bumped for Bryan2.
    That's an excellent question. So seriously, no flame taken. To be honest, I just don't know enough about the aborption rate of methyls versus pinning to make that determination. Maybe Bryan knows. I just thought pinning would be more efficient. If not, hey, I'll spare my research subject the pain.

I think he sayed awhile back you absorb 95% when its methylated and taken orally, and 99% when its injected. But I'd wait for his response just to be sure. Btw, hows your cycle going?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Btw, hows your cycle going?
    It's going pretty well, I think. My body weight is not dropping very much (recall it's a cutter) but the b-fat is still coming off, which is no easy task at my age (42). My abs are definitely coming in (haven't seen them in awhile). And surprisingly, my shoulders seem to be growing (they needed some work). Needless to say, my wife is pleasantly surprised. I'm thinkin' I might post some "before," "during" and "after" pics at some point.

I tell ya' though, whatever progress I ultimately make will be due in large part to the help and info I've gotten from you, Bryan, NSA, SwoleCat and the others that frequent this board. Many thanks to all of you guys.

jw

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Yeah BDs right about the absorbtion methylated is so close to injection it would not make it usefull and you would need at least eod better being ed pinning. Plus vpx is close to "sludge" i would pin anything from them unless I filtered and baked it first ive heard of bad experiences with vpx.

Injection is as close to 100% as possible and methylated is at least 95% probably more so I dont see any need to pin it.

Good luck with the rest of the cycle.

Thanks again. jw

Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    I tell ya' though, whatever progress I ultimately make will be due in large part to the help and info I've gotten from you, Bryan, NSA, SwoleCat and the others that frequent this board. Many thanks to all of you guys. jw
    Thats good to hear bro. I'm glad your cycle is going well. Hope everything else works out for ya too. Take care!

Thread Information