anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

4derm instructions

anyone got any tips on how to apply 4derm to best results, i searched and couldnt find the post.. im going to do 6 sprays in morning and 6 after shower at night.. where are the best places to apply it to, should i spray directly on or into my hands.. and is there anything else i should know? thanks..

When I did it, I sprayed it on my delts, lats, tops of feet, and wrists. Make sure you do it after you shower, because your pores are more open. IMO you should spray it on your hands, then apply it to the areas to prevent a misting effect.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Appling right after shower is best because pores are open more aplly to thin skin forearms ankles wrists arms and chest. If you dont mind smeeling a little bad you can add some dmso to the mix and it will help with absorbtion but be forewarned it might make you smell lke rotten milk.

Get some gloves and sprayinto cupped hands first because you might loose some with the misting effect.

GLOVES ARE NESSECCARY!!!

That stuff sticks for hours and hours. Even after washing.

Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member
    so if your using 6 sprays twice daily, does each spray need to be applied to 6 different body parts or can you just spray 6 sprays on one body part then on your 2nd dose, 6 sprays all at once on another body part??

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzare_777
    so if your using 6 sprays twice daily, does each spray need to be applied to 6 different body parts or can you just spray 6 sprays on one body part then on your 2nd dose, 6 sprays all at once on another body part??
    No, you should be using different bodyparts.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    sorry to hijack but does anyone else turn red in the spot they sprayed the 4derm? When i put it on my arms after like 45 minutes, sometimes the time varys but i turn red and blotchy in that spot.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    just your skin reacting with the alcohol.

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    oh ok
    yours does it too?

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    hey natural, mine did the same thing, along with a burning sensation for about 30 mins; almost like a rash

Thread Information