Bizzare_777 is offline Junior Member

Is Solid Whey Protien any good......??

I was about to place an order for solid whey, but im not sure what to be lookin for, quality wise. The price is really nice for 10 lbs. Anyways, i just want the best protein for the buck, what do you guys think about solid whey, quality wise? Oh and please feel free to recomend a good protien, as well. Thx.

I like ON, Elite Whey, and the Solid Whey is good. Better tasting than ON IMO.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Solid whey mixes easy, tastes good, try it out

I was goin to purchase from allsportsnutrition.com because of the nice price they had, but i then came across optimum nutritions whey protein for a few bucks more. The op. nutrition seemed to have more types of peptides and different wheys in it. Would you say one would be better then the other? I want the best for the buck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzare_777
    I was goin to purchase from allsportsnutrition.com because of the nice price they had, but i then came across optimum nutritions whey protein for a few bucks more. The op. nutrition seemed to have more types of peptides and different wheys in it. Would you say one would be better then the other? I want the best for the buck.
    Go with the Solid.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i think it was optimum nutrition that they stopped selling on allsports because it was testing less than the label claimed

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Solid whey is really good. I go through about five pounds of it a month......bought 20 pounds from All Sports about a month or so back. You can't beat it bro.....get ten pounds.

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Solid whey is really good. I go through about five pounds of it a month......bought 20 pounds from All Sports about a month or so back. You can't beat it bro.....get ten pounds.
    I did the same thing. It tastes great, and it is by far the easiest to mix, even compared to ON's. You only need 5oz water for 1-3 scoops and it will dissolve completely. Ofcourse you can add as much as you want for the desired consistency.

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    i would have to agree with everyone on the solid whey. thats all i use. they give you a lot# and you can check all the specs online.

nate3422 is offline Member
    go for it

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i think it was optimum nutrition that they stopped selling on allsports because it was testing less than the label claimed
    No. pro-rated was discontinued for that reason, not ON.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    No. pro-rated was discontinued for that reason, not ON.

Thank you.............lol. ON is good sh*t. I would get that over the Solid....although solid does taste better. I use solid when im bulking, and ON's when I'm cutting. ASN has awesome prices on both.

i tried pro-rated one time. it is the worst i have ever tasted and it mixes like crap.

Thx Guys, i think ill give solid whey a try then, that price is awesome for 10 lbs . Again, thx for the inputs, fellas!

yeah my mistake. sorry. so many proteins i dont even know anymore

frank rizzo is offline Junior Member
    everyone here used to promote the hell out of pro-rated saying it was top quality etc. i used it for about 1 year.. then they stopped selling it b/c of false label claims. now everyone here promotes the hell out of solid whey.. I went through 4-5 jugs until i thought about it.. ON is just a few bucks more and passes label claims. I'm not gonna waste anymore money or eat more shi!t protein and find out next year that solid muscle fails label claims! yeah, I'm pissed cause everyone one here promoted a sh!tty product and I ate **** protein for 1 year. solid muscle tastes ok but I'm sticking with trusted sh!t. In addition 5.5 g carbs per scoop it very high for whey protein.

solid muscle wont fail label claims because its allsports brand if Im not mistaken. They make it, or have it made.

symatech, solid whey is a legit protein bro, infact, every product made by solid muscle is a stand-up product. the prices are low and the quality is excellent. i know how you feel about the false lab reports but i would have a little faith in solid muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by uttyler dude
    symatech, solid whey is a legit protein bro, infact, every product made by solid muscle is a stand-up product. the prices are low and the quality is excellent. i know how you feel about the false lab reports but i would have a little faith in solid muscle.
    ????? what are you talkin about? I never dissed solid muscle...in fact, Im drinking a solid muscle shake right now

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Solid Whey has a label on the side that gives you a number to call and get the test results of that Lot #. I've never called, but any company that puts that on the jug gets my $. I love the taste and have never mixed anything so easy, almost easier to mix that kool-aid. I go through about 10lbs. in 4-6 weeks. Have used about 20lbs of it already and planning to order more.

sorryy symatech i was talkin to rizzo. us solid bros gotta stick together

ahh right on!

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I tried Solid Whey... I got one chocolate and one vanilla... I had the WORST gas I've ever had when I took it... It didn't mix for sh1t... it tasted really crappy IMO... it just tastes, looks, feels, and smells like a low quality product IMO. I was using ON whey before and I'm back to it. Smaller scoops... it is hands down a much better supplement... anyone thinking about trying it I strongly recommend you don't. GOod Luck!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Solid whey is the best value, but nectar is the best whey by far.

system admin is offline Owner
    If you got a bottle that didnt mix for sh!t... YOU DIDN't get one of ours. That is the LAST thing anyone can say about our product. We use the SAME WHEY protein as OPTIMUM NUTRITION because I buy my raw protein from the same company Only diff. in ANYONES products are if they realy put what is on the label or not. Dont let HYPE fool you who dont know. MOST protein companies are ALL THE SAME. Formula has to do with taste and mixability. Some use more splenda or sweetner which is why you are paying ass loads more for a COOLAID tasting protein. The sweetners are 10X the cost of anything else in the bottle. Also, it depends on how much isolate the company puts in thier mix.

What I hear from customers is:

Mixes better than anything I have tried.

Does not foam up

Taste is great

Price is best they have seen

The only negative I EVER HEARD from a customer until this is:

It is to sweet (which is a difference in opinion from person to person)

NOTE:
    If you tried one of our first samples, those did not turn out right due to a math mistake on the blenders. We sent 1500 samples to our soldiers. OUR LABEL CLAIMS ARE CORRECT

bc

i completely agree with the system admin. the best thing postworkout is 2 scoops of solid vanilla, 1 banana, honey, and some fruit punch glycoload........when you tast it you would think your at marble slab!

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone... guess I had a bad experience... if you want to send me out a sample to have me rethink your product I would be open to that but I'm sure you don't care about just one customer.. once again not meaning to offend anyone here.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    If you got a bottle that didnt mix for sh!t... YOU DIDN't get one of ours. That is the LAST thing anyone can say about our product. We use the SAME WHEY protein as OPTIMUM NUTRITION because I buy my raw protein from the same company Only diff. in ANYONES products are if they realy put what is on the label or not. Dont let HYPE fool you who dont know. MOST protein companies are ALL THE SAME. Formula has to do with taste and mixability. Some use more splenda or sweetner which is why you are paying ass loads more for a COOLAID tasting protein. The sweetners are 10X the cost of anything else in the bottle. Also, it depends on how much isolate the company puts in thier mix.

What I hear from customers is:

Mixes better than anything I have tried.

Does not foam up

Taste is great

Price is best they have seen

The only negative I EVER HEARD from a customer until this is:

It is to sweet (which is a difference in opinion from person to person)

NOTE:
    If you tried one of our first samples, those did not turn out right due to a math mistake on the blenders. We sent 1500 samples to our soldiers. OUR LABEL CLAIMS ARE CORRECT

bc
    I love the stuff....it's my favorite, and at 40 years old I've pretty much tried every kind you can think of. You older bros remember when this stuff was plain ole egg shell colored, chalky, didn't mix..even with a blender and you seriously thought you might throw it all back up after you drank it everytime? Compaired to that crap Solid Whey is like drinking a freakin milk shake. And that's just mixing it with water.....with milk and others good stuff I'll bet it is a ****ed milk shake.

system admin is offline Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone... guess I had a bad experience... if you want to send me out a sample to have me rethink your product I would be open to that but I'm sure you don't care about just one customer.. once again not meaning to offend anyone here.
    I will be more than happy to send you a sample. Give me a PM and an address of which flavor you wanted to try. I care about EVERY customer of mine (unless they disrespect me on the phone) You were 100% intitled to your opinion, I just think something must have been wrong because I have never had a batch not mix well.

Bc

Thread Information