insanepump621 is offline Member

what creatine on coming off gear?

I was taking a test and deca cycle and it got a little screwed a long the way and i got really sick and injured on my job so i had to stop short after only 4 weeks in and i am just now taking clomid and i was jjust wondering is there any suggessted creatine i should be taking or supplements i want to buy creatine but I have never taken creatine before and not really sure what works and what does any help would be appreciated thank. my stats are 20 y/o 11.9%bodyfat and 192 lbs

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    I use the Body tech store brand from the vitamin shopp. Just a pure based creatine. No extra’s, tried to avoid the more expensive custom blends. Have heard and read to avoid the liquid based formulas no real advantage or stability.

I use creatine on and off cycle. Have never did the loading phase either, but this seems to vary with to whom you speak with.

Basically, 5 grams a day mixed with anything but an acid based juice. If you forget to keep hydrated you will know later. In short I’m a strong believer in creatine it works and results are visible, not miraculous.

stats( 190, 6'1, 37 yrs old, soon back on cycle)

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/pr...productid=1039
    Relatively cheap, but good brand of creatine. Just take 5g a day after your workout with simple carbs and protein.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Any type of creatine will work, wether it be some space aged **** or just the regular monohydrate powder. Personally I would just use the monohydrate and take 5 grams before you work out and 5 grams after and on days you dont go to the gym just take 5 grams in the morning.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    yes creatine works!! helps the way you lift great for after cycle therapy if your losing gains or what not well ya drink ****en **** loads of water!!

Thread Information