Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Cee Vs. Cell-tech

at the risk of getting slammed for this, im gonna put it up ne way. Many people on here say cell tech is a hudge waste of money, over priced, filled with ****, just not a good product, yet it is EXTREMLY effective n everyone who has taken it has had nothing but good gains from it. Ive done me research n cee seems to be the peoples choice, and user rated number 1. i was wondering if ne one has ever taken cee(with or without dextrose) and cell tech and can compare them. I have only used cell-tech and was very pleased with the gains, and after only 2 weeks had people go out of their way n come up to me to say man uve gotten bigger since the last time i saw u. At the end of my sesathin-heat stack- and lean xtreme(2 months) stack im gonna wait 2 weeks then go back on sesathin with a creatie, just wanna figur eout which is the best, thanx alot

I am starting me CEE tonight, and I got pretty good gains off cell-tech as well, so I will let you know

I dont think that anybody would doubt that cell-tech gives noticable gains, but the reason why it is knocked so much by people knowledgeable about creatine is because it is a regular monohydrate with a delivery system. The delivery system is far from healthy and loaded with sugar (75 grams). Basically people say it is **** because you can make the stuff yourself, which would probably be healthier and have as good, if not better delivery into your muscles using dextrose/sugar/whatever.

so you are basically paying muscle tech to give you 75 grams of sugar mixed with some ascorbic acid for $2 a serving...

yea i hear ya man, r u gonna mix ur creatine with dextrose n fruitjuice?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    IMO creatine and dextrose is just as good and half the price at least
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 04-10-2005 at 09:26 PM.

maybe ill pick up some cee n mix in some dextrose, see how that works out, ne one have a proper ratio?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    maybe ill pick up some cee n mix in some dextrose, see how that works out, ne one have a proper ratio?

you dont need dextrose with CEE just dextrose PWO!

gotch ya

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I still am yet to try CEE, but from what i hear you might want to consider capping it with something around "00" size caps. Each cap hold up to 500mg.

I have been on CEE for 3 days now, and I really like it so far, no noticable gains yet cuz the scale at the gym is broken, but I notice a better pump than usual... could just be mental, but I am likeing it either way...

Oh I forgot to mention I am buying a capping machine tonight because the taste of CEE is literally unbearable...

diesel21 is offline Member
    whats the deal w/ cee?
    just take 5 grams a day? on empty stomach? does it matter? and what brand? lol thanx

yea any one know the dosing???? hey ectomorphian hows that cee treating u. Go up in weight or strength, i see its abeen about 10 days

bump.. wanna start creatine VERY SOON, wondering how this worked out for you?

Thread Information