Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

CEE, Give me the rundown

heard it taste liek ass!!!! some people cap it, how man pills would it take for optimun dosage. Would i have to add dextrose to my PWO. Does dextrose have flavor??? cmon people hook it up
    also people have been knocking cell-tech, claiming cee has better results, with cell tech i gained like 10 ounds in 2 weeks, and alot of strength, will cee have similar results

No need for dextrose, when you buy a capping machine get the combo that comes with a scale (47.99) and weigh the caps after capping minus .1 grams (approximately) for the capsule weight. Then take that many caps to equal 2g per serving. I dont know anything about dextrose's taste. And I used CEE for about a week with decent results. But I stopped because I have been having mad hair loss (probably not from the CEE though).

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    heard it taste liek ass!!!! some people cap it, how man pills would it take for optimun dosage. Would i have to add dextrose to my PWO. Does dextrose have flavor??? cmon people hook it up
    also people have been knocking cell-tech, claiming cee has better results, with cell tech i gained like 10 ounds in 2 weeks, and alot of strength, will cee have similar results
    - Cap it yourself, cheap and no bad taste.
    - Yes, you should be adding dex at a 2:1 ratio to your post workout shake.
    - It tastes like crushed sweet tart's (AMAZING!)
    - People knock cell tech because of the prices and for what your paying you could be getting better.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    ne one know how much a capping system is or watever i need to get to cap?? also If i get tasteless whey, and add dex to it, will it have a good taste, meaning just add it to water, or should i get some crystal light or something

Thread Information