Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Trib and teens

  1. #1
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617

    Exclamation Trib and teens

    My question is can trib do anything for a 16 year old teen. Reason asking is because my cousin trains with me. I taught him about gettting enough protein, training, and eating right. Well he knows I have used roids and he aproached me other day asking if I will give him a good cycle. I talkied to him for about 45min about how he can f**k himself up if used them and hope he took what I said to heart. So I was wondering if trib can do anything for him to help him stir clear of juice for atleast 3 more years. PLEASE HELP!

  2. #2
    diezell's Avatar
    diezell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    northeast
    Posts
    1,559
    i used it when i was like 17 it worked alliright i guess... i dont think it could hurt ure cousin

  3. #3
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    i used it when i was like 17 it worked alliright i guess... i dont think it could hurt ure cousin
    I know it won't hurt him but just want to know if it will give him any results or would just be pointless.

  4. #4
    swoll4589's Avatar
    swoll4589 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    716
    it cant hurt, i just dont know if it will help.... placebo effect is always good though.

  5. #5
    bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    277
    trib can hurt him. do a search on it, you will see it can cause gyno.

  6. #6
    swoll4589's Avatar
    swoll4589 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    trib can hurt him. do a search on it, you will see it can cause gyno.

    i dont belive that....show me scientific proof

  7. #7
    toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    430
    i feel at that age it is a waste imo as his own natural test should be off the roof.

  8. #8
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    Get him on some creatine and whey with dex after his workouts...have him research on nutrition...and how important it is to eat a lot of protein,complex,carbs, and good fats. I bigger then almost all of the roid guys in my gym...I havent touched juice in over a year and I'm bigger then I was...and I owe it to food and hard ass training...roid gains just arent worth it to me...too much of it is water....

  9. #9
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Get him on some creatine and whey with dex after his workouts...have him research on nutrition...and how important it is to eat a lot of protein,complex,carbs, and good fats. I bigger then almost all of the roid guys in my gym...I havent touched juice in over a year and I'm bigger then I was...and I owe it to food and hard ass training...roid gains just arent worth it to me...too much of it is water....
    Well when he did do creatine for 5 weeks and said he felt really bad stomach wise for like 2 hours after he took it. So there goes crea and as for protein he gets around 225grams a day and he is only around 170lbs fairly lean. He eats at least 3500 calories a day. Just trying to keep his dumb teen butt of the juice.

  10. #10
    HOLLYWOOD's Avatar
    HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Well when he did do creatine for 5 weeks and said he felt really bad stomach wise for like 2 hours after he took it. So there goes crea and as for protein he gets around 225grams a day and he is only around 170lbs fairly lean. He eats at least 3500 calories a day. Just trying to keep his dumb teen butt of the juice.

    get some creatine ethyl ester or kre-alkalan(i cant remember how it's spelt) it works ill tell ya that much!

  11. #11
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD
    get some creatine ethyl ester or kre-alkalan(i cant remember how it's spelt) it works ill tell ya that much!
    Will suggest it to him and we see if it sits well with his stomach. Thanks for the suggestion

  12. #12
    ScreaM's Avatar
    ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    168
    Personally, if he doesnt wanna take CEE cause it makes it stomach hurt, he doesnt want it bad enought. And thats what its about, wanting, and sacrificing to get better. Hell do fine, just lead him on the natural path, and he'll be set

  13. #13
    BlueAndromeda73's Avatar
    BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,175
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    trib can hurt him. do a search on it, you will see it can cause gyno.

    Never heard of that before, you sure you got your facts right?

  14. #14
    LD_18's Avatar
    LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    on the field
    Posts
    360
    i've heard the same thing but it wasnt from a scientific source i dont think so i'm kinda curious bout it too

  15. #15
    HOLLYWOOD's Avatar
    HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Will suggest it to him and we see if it sits well with his stomach. Thanks for the suggestion
    it shouldnt cause any discomfort!

  16. #16
    bigmitch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    7
    Trib is a natural test booster, so it really wont do much for a teen who's test levels are already through the roof.

  17. #17
    Nicky B's Avatar
    Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    your fridge
    Posts
    1,617
    So what do you guess a go or a no go with the trib. Thanks for all the input.

  18. #18
    diezell's Avatar
    diezell is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    northeast
    Posts
    1,559
    id say probally no i think he would be better adding more protein instead of the trib

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •