ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member

Competitive Edge Labs M-DROL and Gyno

I have ran two cycles of M-Drol in the past. The first started the end of Nov 08' for 4 weeks and the second started mid April 09' for 3 weeks. There were a few differences in the how I approached the cycles and the results were also dramatically different.

So the first cycle I planned out and researched for months before I started it. All of the support sups were taken individually, not an all-in-one alternative. I also started some of them about a week prior to the M-Drol. Diet and workouts both on point. Put on a quality 15-17 lbs and strength went up a lot. Very few sides, extreme muscle cramps in the final week was the only negative side effect. PCT was also on point.

My second cycle was started kind of spur of the moment 3 full months after completion of PCT from the first cycle. From what I read at the time that was not ideal time off but should have been adequate. I was going on vacation in early May and wanted to add some muscle, stupid yes but at the time seemed ok.

There were a few other differences between this cycle and the previous besides the fact that this was not my first M-Drol cycle. For the second cycle I used "cycle assist" instead of individual support sups, I did not lift heavy during this cycle due to some nagging injuries, diet was NOT as good this time as part of the cycle was during vacation and the big NO NO, I drank a few times while on. I could kick myself for this now and I knew back then how ridiculous I was being but honestly I was going through some major stuff in my life and did not care at the time. I did still do my PCT but AR-R was out of what I needed so I got it elsewhere. Might have been low quality, not sure if I can say where I got it but it was an online source. As one could imagine the results were not even close to the first time. The biggest problem was the gyno.

I didn't do anything about it after the fact. It is now about a year later and I still have a very nice size hard lump behind my left nipple.

Now that you have my cycle background I will get to the question. If you need more info please let me know.

I am thinking about doing another cycle of M-Drol. I can assure you that I will do it 100% this time as I did in the first cycle. I am wondering even if I take all the precautions am I guaranteed to aggravate the gyno again? Will the gyno always get worse with each cycle?

I know that there are things like letro I believe I can take during the cycle to help if need be but that will cut into my gains. (please correct me if I am wrong there)

Thank you guys for any help.

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    what were you using for support supps on your first round of M-drol? also, was it your first cycle of ph or ds?

I did do two other PH cycles before, not sure of the exact dates of the cycles but they were both a number of years earlier. My first was Ergopharm 1AD and I loved it. Second was a light M1T cycle (forget the brand) but I had to cut this short because I got very sick. Was only on for like 11 days I think it was. No AAS cycles yet.

Here is the cycle I followed for my first M-Drol cycle mentioned above.

Week 1
    1 M-Drol Cap ED
    1 Multi-Vitamin ED
    Milk thistle @ 1000mg ED (liver support)
    Red Yeast Rice/600mg ED
    CoQ10/ 250mg ED
    Flush free Niacin/500mg ED (cholesterol support)
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED

Week 2
    2 M-Drol Cap ED (1 in the AM and 1 30/Min before work out)
    1 Multi-Vitamin ED
    Red Yeast Rice/600mg ED
    CoQ10/ 250mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED

Week 3
    1 Multi-Vitamin ED
    Red Yeast Rice/600mg ED
    CoQ10/ 250mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED

Week 4
    1 Multi-Vitamin ED
    Red Yeast Rice/600mg ED
    CoQ10/ 250mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED

Week 5
    Clomid: 105mg or 3ml ED
    Aromasin : 25mg or 1ml ED
    1 Multi-Vitamin ED
    Red Yeast Rice/600mg ED
    CoQ10/ 250mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED

Week 6
    Clomid: 70mg or 2ml ED
    Aromasin: 25mg or 1ml ED
    1 Multi-Vitamin ED
    Red Yeast Rice/600mg ED
    CoQ10/ 250mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED

Week 7
    Clomid: 70mg or 2ml ED
    1 Multi-Vitamin ED
    Red Yeast Rice/600mg ED
    CoQ10/ 250mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED

Week 8
    Clomid: 35mg or 1ml ED
    1 Multi-Vitamin ED
    Red Yeast Rice/600mg ED
    CoQ10/ 250mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED

Any info is greatly appreciated. I have been wearing out the search button but not able to find the exact info I am looking for.

Also, I do have H-Drol from CEL as well. Is that a better option at this point?

Thanks again.

Thread Information