Beat is offline Associate Member

chest/heart pain

I just did a superdrol cycle, great results btw, and taking the supps. needed for blood pressure, liver toxic stuff and omega 3 for cholestrol.. now everytime i go to sleep or wake up or I lie down on one side i get heart pains, I also get them when i take a deep breath or jawn.. any suggestions on what this might be? or what i can do to prevent it?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I actually got the exact same thing one time. Really hurt when I took a deep breath in. I had been working out like crazy. Had to go to the hospital for it. Turns out it was because all of my chest mucles were too tight. The doc gave me a shot to relax all my muscles and it has been ok since. So if you dont wanna go to the hospital just tryin other things to relax ur chest muscles; heating pads or something like that.
    Let me know what happens.
    -Bino

Beat is offline Associate Member
    thanks a bunch man, ill try that

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    No prob. Let me know how it works out for u. Do u have ne other symptoms?
    I had shortness of breath also and an increased heart rate. It felt as though my ribs were really heavy on my chest type of thing...so ya like I said try to relax the chest muscles as they may be pinching.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat
    I just did a superdrol cycle, great results btw, and taking the supps. needed for blood pressure, liver toxic stuff and omega 3 for cholestrol.. now everytime i go to sleep or wake up or I lie down on one side i get heart pains, I also get them when i take a deep breath or jawn.. any suggestions on what this might be? or what i can do to prevent it?

Since you are mentioning heart pains it's time to go see a doc ASAP! It might be nothing but why take chances.

Thread Information