Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Max Lmg log

chest6 is offline Banned
    about to finish up week 4...im running 6 full weeks

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    cool gd luck fo the next 2 weeks, keep us posted!!

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Wink All that for muscle packing!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    about to finish up week 4...im running 6 full weeks
    That just make me think that we have enough legal harmless stuff in there to bulk up to good quality mass without considering juice? ain't i right?.

I currently have on my kitchen bar a Max LMG, Humanofort (IGF-1, IGF-2 booster), vitamins and AnabolX. Damn if i ain't putting up more mass, i'm gonna cut my throat!

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya man its good to know i can do this legal stuff w/o juice for now and make some really good gains..
    put up some nice weight (for me) in deadlift yesterday

chest6 is offline Banned
    thinking about starting the hotter next thursday or so....also im going to get some of that tonkat stuff soon...its really cheap and looks good ill run that for 6 weeks...

Red face Yeah baby, let's get jacked

thinking about starting the hotter next thursday or so....also im going to get some of that tonkat stuff soon...its really cheap and looks good ill run that for 6 weeks...
    I just received my bottle this morning but i was thinking, you're running that stuff for 6 weeks right? so i assume you bought 2 of it? cuz if i read right, if you run 75 mg ED you got some for 4 weeks, then you need half more of it....
    And if you run it at 100mg ED you got some for 3 weeks....then youneed two of it: sound pricey for me

Oh and i forgot to ask: do you get used to it cuz i know that for NO2 i got used to it quickly and i had to stop for a long period till my body des not even recognize it and that i can get it back to kick my workout! (i'll get some Labrada's Super Charge, looks great)

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    I just received my bottle this morning but i was thinking, you're running that stuff for 6 weeks right? so i assume you bought 2 of it? cuz if i read right, if you run 75 mg ED you got some for 4 weeks, then you need half more of it....
    And if you run it at 100mg ED you got some for 3 weeks....then youneed two of it: sound pricey for me
    yup i got 2 bottles. I actually ran 100mg for the last 4 days of week 3 and 125mg week 4-6

and it was pricey..but it was def. worth it
    Last edited by chest6; 09-06-2005 at 11:48 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    just ordered some eurycoma 1500...pretty much longjack..im gonna run that and the hotter for 6 weeks...starting the hotter on thurs

Question Methyl Masterdrol: Rings a bell?

just ordered some eurycoma 1500...pretty much longjack..im gonna run that and the hotter for 6 weeks...starting the hotter on thurs
    I was just wondering what was Legal gear products worth? Like Methyl 1-P, Methyl Supervol or Methyl Masterdrol...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    M1P is a friigen joke dont waste your time

the supervol or masterdrol whatever they are calling it is SD but SD is going to be added to the banned list very soon so buy while you can

Talking Legal "shit" gear....

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    M1P is a friigen joke dont waste your time

the supervol or masterdrol whatever they are calling it is SD but SD is going to be added to the banned list very soon so buy while you can
    Superdrol seems to be one of a hell harsh product for liver and HDL but i'll stick to AnabolX till i finish the bottle and then switch to Max LMG.
    I've read it's a good anabolic /safe compound

What are the real estimate gains you can expect from LMG though??

chest6 is offline Banned
    5-15 lbs..a whole lot of strength gains. I got close to dbol like gains. Its dose dependent tho

Thumbs up Strength....

5-15 lbs..a whole lot of strength gains. I got close to dbol like gains. Its dose dependent tho
    You're not the first one to tell about the strength, but what about mass and definition, i mean, i know i can't expect dry gain and vascularity from a legal juice liek product but did you get any REAL gains not just fat?
    Thx though for keeping updated your log and answering so fast dude!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Dude you might be better off with Superdrol, alot of the gains I felt from Max LMG (weight) was water. I mean don't get me wrong I think you can add about a good solid 5lbs LBM or so. But you're not going to get anything out of this world. The Lipid issues from superdrol can be corrected if the proper steps are taken.

For strength though, Max LMG is very very solid. Huge gains in strength, alot probably due to some excess water.

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member
    hey giantz what steps do take for lipid issues from superdrol?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    For strength though, Max LMG is very very solid. Huge gains in strength, alot probably due to some excess water.
    this is more of what I was looking for..ill agree with your other post...I have put on some water and the strength gains are very very good. This is mainly what Im looking for now..Im more into powerlifting at the moment.

You're not the first one to tell about the strength, but what about mass and definition, i mean, i know i can't expect dry gain and vascularity from a legal juice liek product but did you get any REAL gains not just fat?
    Thx though for keeping updated your log and answering so fast dude!
    Same with what giantz said..about 5lbs I would estimate. I probably have 5 lbs water and 2-3 lbs of fat I have put on.

Unhappy

this is more of what I was looking for..ill agree with your other post...I have put on some water and the strength gains are very very good. This is mainly what Im looking for now..Im more into powerlifting at the moment.

Same with what giantz said..about 5lbs I would estimate. I probably have 5 lbs water and 2-3 lbs of fat I have put on.

Okkaayy...well i'll stick first to MAX and BTW i'll by some superdrol but, my main concern being health, what is the real deal about Superdrol cuz i heard some dude really glad about it but who said they needed a PCT and their lipid level and HDL where ****ed up!
    Also, i got into a mass cycle but with reasonnable carbs and i was thinking, would a diuretic work along w/ MAX LMG to rid off the water though?

BTW
    Quote Originally Posted by GIANTZ
    Dude you might be better off with Superdrol, alot of the gains I felt from Max LMG (weight) was water. I mean don't get me wrong I think you can add about a good solid 5lbs LBM or so. But you're not going to get anything out of this world. The Lipid issues from superdrol can be corrected if the proper steps are taken
    thanks for your help!apreciate

WTF!!!!???Superdrol's just been discontinued? real dumb ****ers! Did they to ban anything but protein or what? the more we get closer to the real gear,but, being legal, the more they try to enhance the ban list. So i guess i'll stick to Max LMG, Glutamine, CEE and my new lil friend SuperCharge (which contains IGF-1 & IGF-2) and i hope they gonna let it alone lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluelightning3
    hey giantz what steps do take for lipid issues from superdrol?
    The lipid issues can be kept in check by using a statin like Red Yeast Rice, Fish Oils, Garlic, and possibly Policosanol used for a few weeks before hand. These can be used during cycle and are mandatory post cycle and should help rebound the lipid issues associated with Superdrol or any methylated compound.

Unhappy Goodbye SD

The lipid issues can be kept in check by using a statin like Red Yeast Rice, Fish Oils, Garlic, and possibly Policosanol used for a few weeks before hand. These can be used during cycle and are mandatory post cycle and should help rebound the lipid issues associated with Superdrol or any methylated compound.

Well, sorry guys to come to this but i've just checked and we are screwed up!
    It gon'be one of a hell time to get SD as everybody just stopped carrying it out. But would it be useful/safe to stack Max LMG/Prostanozol?
    Need a PCT or not? Justtell me ASAP cuz i'm starting my cycle soon.
    Thx

Yes its safe to stck the two and no everyone did not stop carrying it. AX discountinued it, meaning the retailers that have it and are selling it now will not be able to restock. I can assure however people are selling it right now. Ans selling it quickly.

Exclamation May be i'm dumb....?

Yes its safe to stck the two and no everyone did not stop carrying it. AX discountinued it, meaning the retailers that have it and are selling it now will not be able to restock. I can assure however people are selling it right now. Ans selling it quickly.

I just noticed that ALRI and AX were manufacturing the same product except for SD: what that's supposed to mean???
    Cuz AX is a bit more Xpansive but the compound is damn the same (checkout Ergo Max LMG, Prostanozol and retain). Is this copy or what?
    BTW i've a lotta reviews of guys saying that they just had nothing but bad sides with the Ergo stuff, and few who had no major sides were really tired during the cycle. I don't know what that supposed to mean but it seem like this one ain't good!

chest6 is offline Banned
    starting 6th and final week tmr..starting 3 pills a day for the hotter and I just got my scifit eurocoma longforia in on friday

AX liscensed the products from ALRI

chest6 is offline Banned
    startin the sci fit tmr along with the hotter tell yall how it goes and how much i keep..i think i am going to cut down a bit..i have gained a bit of fat on this

Wink What's next

startin the sci fit tmr along with the hotter tell yall how it goes and how much i keep..i think i am going to cut down a bit..i have gained a bit of fat on this
    What's with Prostanozol? Is it Worth somethin cuz i was just wondering what to stack with max LMG, if necessary.............

What's with Prostanozol? Is it Worth somethin cuz i was just wondering what to stack with max LMG, if necessary.............

Don't bother, if you have some money buring a whole in your pocket then it may be decent but it seems underdosed so just make sure you take that into account.

Thumbs up So....you seem to be wise

What should i stack with Max LMG to bulk HUGE up? except gear which im not ready to use for now??
    Thanks though for answer so fast dude

What should i stack with Max LMG to bulk HUGE up? except gear which im not ready to use for now??
    Thanks though for answer so fast dude

Are you looking to stay away from methyls???

Thumbs up If possible...

Are you looking to stay away from methyls???
    ......I'd stay away from it and if you think superdrol, i've thought 'bout it and there are too many complication due to this product which otherwise seems great!

But if you have any suggesting even methyl, why not if not too harmful!
    Thx though, apreciate your help and concern

chest6 is offline Banned
    well this max has given me some crazy strenght gains. On bench it gave me crazy gains til I messed up my chest 2 weeks ago..see my thread in the injury forum. Everything else is great tho.

The best methyl out right now is phera plex it is pretty androgenic though

Ergo max has some added ingredients but they cut down on the androgenic profile somewhat.

The only non methyl out right now is finegenx it works well but DAM its pricey.

1,4 andro is still available but it needs at least a gram dose ed to see good effects.

Talking LOve your avatar!!!!

The best methyl out right now is phera plex it is pretty androgenic though

Ergo max has some added ingredients but they cut down on the androgenic profile somewhat.

Ok thx for the tip, anyway, are you talking about the ALRI or AX ErgoMax cuz both manufacture it and i read a lot of reviews for the ALRI's one saying more or less they had nothing but sides........Also what's with the upset stomach and dizzy feeling, cuz if that shit makes me sick for 40 € (and yes i have to ship to France) , i'll stay away from it.

1,4 andro is still available but it needs at least a gram dose ed to see good effects.
    You mentionned 1,4 AD: is it really effective or so so? not comparing it to gear, i'm def lookin for being more veiny and have a fuller body, not just what i call a "Dbol water body". So just tell me if it worth doin that or just stick to
    Labrada Supercharge and Max Lmg one cycle after another...

PS: i didn't really get it about PCT for MAx LMG, is it really necessary and if, what am i supposed to take?

1,4 add works but im not sure if the price justifies the gains made

it will add clean muscle and add a little vascularity but it NEEDS to be cycled for at least 6 weeks preferable 8

PCT is nessesary with ALL hormones go with the standard clomid/nolva combo for PCT.

Question End of Max LMG Cycle

well this max has given me some crazy strenght gains. On bench it gave me crazy gains til I messed up my chest 2 weeks ago..see my thread in the injury forum. Everything else is great tho.
    Sooo..time to see results: what's your impression on MAX LMG, what were your progression.?Add some nice wheight?
    Andf about your PCT, i saw that this Ultra Hotter was kinda Harsh, do you think that some Trib would do?
    Any suggestion?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sooo..time to see results: what's your impression on MAX LMG, what were your progression.?Add some nice wheight?
    Andf about your PCT, i saw that this Ultra Hotter was kinda Harsh, do you think that some Trib would do?
    Any suggestion?
    Someone on here said it was methylized..but it wasn't all that harsh.
    I loved the MAX LMG..it gave me rediculous strength gains..which was more than what I was going for anyway.
    On 1RM this is what I gained one bench squat deadlift
    Bench- Not completely sure, strained right pec 3 weeks ago...but then it was up 45 lbs..If I didnt injure it..Im guessing 60lbs
    squat- 50-60 lbs
    deadlift-65lbs
    Also..im taking scifit eurycoma longforia which is basically longjack it says 100% extract along with the hotter I started it last week and i will continue for 3-4 more weeks

chino777 is offline Junior Member
    hey chest, do you have news?

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    where did you get your max lmg from? It says that each capsule contains only 10mg. You say you are running 100mg each day. that would be ridiculous in price if that is true. Here's the link that im looking at.
    http://www.a1supplements.com/detail.aspx?ID=2566

or is this the max lmg you are taking. this seems more reasonable.
    http://www.discountanabolics.com/page/DA/PROD/AL05
    Last edited by MysticGohan; 09-29-2005 at 02:48 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information