Thread: M1-P (Yes, "P")

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

M1-P (Yes, "P")

Just noticed this new product on my regular supp website - M1-P. Its supposed to be a replacement for the now ilegal M1-T. Anyone used it or know anything about it? It claims to give prohormone like gains but with milder sides and is totaly legal and won't be taken off the shelves with any of the new laws. I'm not interested in this stuff for personal use because I'm in week 2 of a Test Enth cycle but I would like to know about it just incase its a better alternative to superdrol or Max LMG.
    Ta

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    the word is its horrible stuff havent seen one good review

most gain alot of fat on it as well and the only reason most tend to gain weight is strictly through increased appetite.

right now you have SD, the progestin Max LMG, E-max, and pheraplex

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

most gain alot of fat on it as well and the only reason most tend to gain weight is strictly through increased appetite.

Yeah that is the list as of now, and to be thruthful its a pretty damn good one seeing as this is the Post-Ban era!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member

havent heard of any of those MAX LMG shit, got any links to info on the ones other then SD?

you got a PM

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member

leagal gear [supervol] could be added to the list. I dont know anything aboutit

same thing as superdrol

turanabol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    Just noticed this new product on my regular supp website - M1-P. Its supposed to be a replacement for the now ilegal M1-T. Anyone used it or know anything about it? It claims to give prohormone like gains but with milder sides and is totaly legal and won't be taken off the shelves with any of the new laws. I'm not interested in this stuff for personal use because I'm in week 2 of a Test Enth cycle but I would like to know about it just incase its a better alternative to superdrol or Max LMG.
    Ta
    I just finished up a bottle of scifits H-Bomb. I can say that the results are very favorable. I feel it's a notch down from the M1-T but still stronger than say Methyl-D. All the sides are the same as with M1-T from my experience but other than increased libido and appetite I can't say I had anything detremental happen.I must note that scifits product is 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione instead of legal gears "dione" . Anyways my experience was favorable.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    same thing as superdrol
    figures lg would ripp someone off again

Quote Originally Posted by turanabol
    I just finished up a bottle of scifits H-Bomb. I can say that the results are very favorable. I feel it's a notch down from the M1-T but still stronger than say Methyl-D. All the sides are the same as with M1-T from my experience but other than increased libido and appetite I can't say I had anything detremental happen.I must note that scifits product is 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione instead of legal gears "dione" . Anyways my experience was favorable.

This is NOT a hormone at all instead it is an AI

Thread Information