Thread: powder tribulus

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

powder tribulus

So i keep finding old posts about how great the powder tribulus is from trueprotein.com however when i looked for it they don't carry it... i'm guessing they got rid of it or something all it says is "caps coming soon" anybody know were i can get some powder trib that has like 90% Saponins like trueprotein had... or do u know what the deal is with the caps they are coming out with is.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    beyond-a-century.com sells tribulus powder. I don't know about the 90% saponins, but they got it.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    90% saponins is easy to get. You have to make sure they are 20% of the active saponin, which i cant pronounce or spell, but i belive its...protoconcsin? Sumthin like that. It s a P word. I know for sure i got the first 5 letters. I could go look on my box of trib but im upstairs so i dont feel like it. Hope this helps.

Also only a few companies test their produccts. One is Sopharma's "Tribestan" and twinlabs, "tribulus fuel extreme". I think thermolife tests theres but not sure. i use twinlab.

donbone is offline Banned
    I heard scivation has something calle rebound xt. Never used it though just advised to try.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    So i keep finding old posts about how great the powder tribulus is from trueprotein.com however when i looked for it they don't carry it... i'm guessing they got rid of it or something all it says is "caps coming soon" anybody know were i can get some powder trib that has like 90% Saponins like trueprotein had... or do u know what the deal is with the caps they are coming out with is.

15-20% protodioscin content is what u r lookign for in tribulus , trueprotiens 90% actually had aroudn 20% protdioscin content which is the main ingredient resposible for increasing your test levels , frustanols and saponins have nothign to do with the chemistry of the substance , i have PMed u a good website where i now buy it from !

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    , i have PMed u a good website where i now buy it from !
    care to share?
    i been getting mine from allsports. Its tribulus fuel extreme, 18 bucks. And its 20% minimum extract. and i heard twinlab is one of the few comps. that test their stuff. Is there really a better way?

Thread Information