yungfaceb3 is offline Associate Member

OTC gyno eliminator?

I have a tendency to get a little bit of gyno while on cycle. My lasy cycle was a very light cyycle of mass tabs and oxodrol 12 stack at one capsule each a day for 3 weeks and then last week of just mass tabs. My previous cycle of just pure oxodrol 12 at higher dosages was WAY more effective both with sides and results, but this cycle was okay. I thought Light cycle--light PCT. So I got IDS Post Cycle Tabs and already had Gaspari's Novedex XT. I took XT on cycle too see if it helped, but I couldnt really see a difference. But when I discontinued the oxo12 and began mny final week of just mas tabs I started taking the XT again and for another 2 weeks I stacked it with my post cycle tabs for PCT. My gyno , which was never really bad to begin with, receeded DRASTICALLY on this PCT. MY nipples were never sensitive, but they were puffed out and I could feel the lump. I just finished my last dosage of Post cycle tabs last ngiht and am officially finished with my pCT and let me tell you it shrunk my gyno to almost nothing..it is still a teeny lil lump but it should receed naturally. My brother had gyno one time...so funny..it was only in one nipple...and it was sensitive as hell and looked funny as one nipple was way bigger than the other. he never took a PCT after a SD cycle and for months and months he had this. He moved away for the better part of a year but when i saw himagain it was gone..he never even knew it was gyno he just lived with it and it just naturally went away....how does this happen?

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Gyno Is Not Funny....

moush is offline Senior Member
    cyogenx

Thread Information