Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Nitric Oxide

Any of you ever used this? I heard you get great pumps and decent gains. what's your opinion?
    Last edited by Steven7; 10-09-2005 at 09:27 PM.

copenhagen is offline Member
    just go with L-arginine bro. it is cheaper and is the main ingrediant in all no2 products.

BIGNFIT is offline Junior Member
    I tried noxplode and super charge , my diet was good , worked hard as well..and the only thing I am sure but absolutely certain that happened is that my pocket was short of close to 100 $ .. by endorsing "placebo" products , these pros are getting richer from our hard earned cash ..

Savant is offline New Member
    I've taken well over a thousand pills of N02, and love it. Huge, huge pumps, but I was taking 10 a day. As far as gains go, who knows I was cycling many supps. My nephew plays football for Montana Tech tried it as well, liked it but it is just plain too expensive. At 10 a day that 90$ bottle will last just 9 days IMO NO2 works, just way over priced. Never tried L-Arginine only-definitely cheaper and worth a try.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    what 90 dollar bottle? if you payed that much for no2 then you got ripped off...it goes for about 60 right now at corporate gnc's. i like no2 for sure but i also only pay 34 dollars for it...everyone i personally know that takes it, loves it.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I took Nitrix and hated the crap. Some of my friends take it and love it. It all depends I guess.

Savant is offline New Member
    Sorry kaptain, 60$ is correct, I haven't bought any for 7 mo. Do you have to take 10-12 to get huge pumps? 34$- is that an employee discount?

kirk3624 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    Any of you ever used this? I heard you get great pumps and decent gains. what's your opinion?

Optimum Nutrition makes pretty good Nitric Oxide for around 20$. I took 2 tabs 3x a day and noticed great pumps. Would recommend.

Thread Information