JuliasDad is offline Associate Member

rebound xt or pct?? which one?

which one of these 2 products would be best for pct, i was ready to order rebound xt for after my phera plex and superdrol cycle but then i saw another product from them called pct that sounded similar and had 30 more caps per bottle?? which one should i get?
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 03-22-2006 at 07:30 PM.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I used a combo of clomid and rebound XT on my cycle of superdrol and I thought it did a good job.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    I prefer nolva, PCT, and Retain...

miguy82 is offline Associate Member
    I ordered the retain cycle stack from ax for $53.99 Which contains the PCT, RETAIN, and a free bottle of rampage. i THINK FOR THAT PRICE it beats just the rebound xt price and u get more of a pct base.
    Dont exactly know the diff but i think the PCT maybe alittle better to take than rebound after a cycle. just my .02 maybe im wrong tho idk just trying to help

TADOLFI is offline Member
    You could be right - I had the clomid from an earlier cycle, so I stuck with that. I might look in to the RETAIN on the next go around.

where did u order that combo from for 53.99$, thats a pretty good deal, i should be getting my stuff byt then end of the week and will be starting as soon as i get it so i have a couple weeks before i need this stuff but would like to find the best deal.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    " my plan is 4 weeks of pheraplex, 3-4 weeks pct, then 2 weeks totally off, then 4 weeks superdrol, the 3-4 weeks pct, then done"

if that is the cycle your going to run your best bet would be
    clomid and nolva. one bottle of each will be more then enough for both cycles and alot cheaper then that over the counter stuff.

chino777 is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    clomid and nolva. one bottle of each will be more then enough for both cycles and alot cheaper then that over the counter stuff.
    .. exactly.
    You can go with clomid and nolva, so why do you want to go with products that are less effective and more expensive??

And don't forget to take 200mg Vitamin B6 ed.
    Last edited by chino777; 03-23-2006 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliasDad
    where did u order that combo from for 53.99$, thats a pretty good deal, i should be getting my stuff byt then end of the week and will be starting as soon as i get it so i have a couple weeks before i need this stuff but would like to find the best deal.

I got it from ************* for $53.99. and the reason im using this over the supreme (nolva,colmid) is that i have no cc to order either of them with and i must have a pct, so only option is to try the retain!

P.s. *************= BN if u can figure that out which im sure most can

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    " my plan is 4 weeks of pheraplex, 3-4 weeks pct, then 2 weeks totally off, then 4 weeks superdrol, the 3-4 weeks pct, then done"

(DevilsDeity):

Dude y wouldnt u wait another 2-3 weeks before another cycle of them two, id figure that be totally harsh on the body. might as well do do 4/weeks pp then st8 into superdrol, im just saying thats alittle close together done ya think ? also i thikn if u waited ud be able to gain more on the second cycle
    Last edited by miguy82; 03-23-2006 at 11:29 AM.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    its not my cycle im a little smarter than that , its JuliasDad
    what else to take with superdrol

and that is y i suggest the clomid and nolva ..

i might just order some nolva from arr then, i hate there clomid, it tastes nasty, did it with my last test cycle. just nolva is fine for pct correct?

i dont see anything wrong with the cycle i plan, should i do it straight through?? the only other option i was thinking was 3 weeks of each for a total of 6 weeks, then pct, then be done. i figured it would be less effective doing it that way since what ive read about this most people start noticing the results dropping off the 4th week?
    Last edited by JuliasDad; 03-23-2006 at 08:25 PM.

Thread Information