Machine69 is offline New Member

Phera-Plex & Superdrol

What kind of gains can you expect on a 4 week cycle 20mg from Phera-Plex or Superdrol ? Is this stuff more dangerous then the real stuff? And is 20mg enough for someone 5' 9" 225lbs? Phera Plex sounds safer from what I'v been reading so that's what I'm thinking on. Nut shrinkage is a given but what about taken Tongkat Ali with it? Will the nuts be saved from shrinkage? Also being 37 is there more risk taken this? I'm on adalat so blood pressure should be under control (hopefully) Cholesterol was 150 on lipitor but (high cholesterol runs in family along with heart attacks) I'm waiting on recent results so I'm not sure what it is right now. Any input is welcome or suggestions if the above isn't the best for gains!

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    ive heard mixed stories about each. i love superdrol and kept 7-8lbs after my first cycle. ive heard great things about PP tho. seems safer.

What did you gain total? 7 8lbs is nice! How about inches or half inches total & what you kept? Thanks for the reply!

Natty99 is offline Member
    Do a search on "liver Values" Apparently Superdrol has really F***** many users Livers. FYI

I wonder if PP is any safer

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    hardgainer12 7 pounds is very good for that short amount of time.

I am 202 pounds now and if i can pack that much in muscles in that time i will be burning more fat.

When to time comes to use the phera plex and san vault i will modify my whole diet and try to go for a physique transformation instead of putting on weight try to keep it around 200 pounds but lower bf%.

hardgainer12 did you cycle your phera plex, some people say to stay on it for 3 weeks ???? then i guess you sort of take a week off and get back after that.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Get your lipid profiles in check and keep a close eye on them. i wouldn't do any type of steroid if my cholesterol was up and if my lipid profile was sketchy...

i just finished a cycle of Phera-plex and loved it. started PCT today and i have gained almost 10 pounds and i don't think a single ounce of bodyfat. strength was my biggest noticable gain. around 40 pounds in every major exercise. you should go 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, and at least 4 weeks natural, (because of the huge strength gains your tendons and ligaments need time to catch up and stay strong) BE SAFE!!

Thanks guys! I think I'll steer clear. I already get shots for tendonise in the shoulders & elbow. Elbow still isn't 100% Any good fixes for that?

Natty99 is offline Member
    Hey Nova,

Any sides to speak of from PP?

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Get your lipid profiles in check and keep a close eye on them. i wouldn't do any type of steroid if my cholesterol was up and if my lipid profile was sketchy...

i just finished a cycle of Phera-plex and loved it. started PCT today and i have gained almost 10 pounds and i don't think a single ounce of bodyfat. strength was my biggest noticable gain. around 40 pounds in every major exercise. you should go 4 weeks on, 4 weeks PCT, and at least 4 weeks natural, (because of the huge strength gains your tendons and ligaments need time to catch up and stay strong) BE SAFE!!
    Thanks bro thats what i wanted to know, i got some blood test like hell this year sadly my father died of colon cancer and since it runs in the family doc wanted to test me has well.

Glad to say everything is right even got a scan of my colon and all is well.

I will be sure to not this down that 10 pounds fat free is really something amazing to look for.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    i didnt use PP. i used SD for 4 weeks but got sick right after and lost all of the weight!!! now im rebuilding naturally

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine69
    Is this stuff more dangerous then the real stuff?
    You need to stop thinking in this manner, it IS a real steroid , just like how instant coffee is realy coffee (I hat the cretons who says its not)

It can potentially give all of the sides that other AAS could give, so decide if you want to or not

Thread Information