Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

macrophage69alpha

Does the AF store have a new AI the works???

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Does the AF store have a new AI the works???
    yes. its still in the testing stages but the feedback for the topical is very good. its topical because of poor oral bioavailability. It is ATD based, though not solely.

there will also be a more specific formula for those with gynecomastia using among other this 4th generation oestrogen suppression (non AI based suppresion) (though that is still in development)

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    yes. its still in the testing stages but the feedback for the topical is very good. its topical because of poor oral bioavailability. It is ATD based, though not solely.

there will also be a more specific formula for those with gynecomastia using among other this 4th generation oestrogen suppression (non AI based suppresion) (though that is still in development)

Now that one has me interested!!! considering I have tried almost everything for my gyno.....

Any realistic time frame for the bolded or is it still too early to put a date on it?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Now that one has me interested!!! considering I have tried almost everything for my gyno.....

Any realistic time frame for the bolded or is it still too early to put a date on it?
    Volunteer guinea pigs are usually in demand, lol

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

Haha no I know a guy testing there product and he said it was related to aromasin so my first thought was ATD but I wanted to make sure.

I really dont even care about my gyno anymore because nothing worked not even letro so I know that NOTHING can take care of it cept surgery.

Ill pass on using an AI(yes even for free) right now I dont like the sides they give me just trying to squeeze a little more info out of him without reveal.ing too much

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    are you volunteering?

actually its been tested already, this is just a wider sampling. It effective, and has benefits that traditional AI therapy does not.

Thread Information