Thread: 17-hd question

NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member

17-hd question

Has anyone tried the 17-hd by vyotech yet? GNC is actually giving out free samples with a coupon but i'm sure if you talk to them they will give you a free sample anyways. However i tried this and i was a bit skeptical about an "explosive power surge in a matter of minutes" due to an increase of testosterone after a single dosage but i was very impressed. While looking up information about it i wasn't sure whether it was a product that helped your body naturally produce more testosterone of if excess testosterone was implemented by the 17-hd or if it freed up more free testosterone that your body already has. Well the question is does anyone know anything about this product, side effects, and after cycling this product is there a need for pct? Thanx guys.

NSHOOTER320 is offline Junior Member
    bump please...

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    I doubt there is a need for pct as this product only boosts t-levels and does not replace them. I have tried the free samples and didnt feel shit. Maybe if you upped the dosage a lot more to say 3 or 4 pills pre-workout and took it for a month or longer, you may see somethin but good luck. This product is very expensive and there are better alternatives which work and are cheaper.

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    I actually work at GNC. 17-HD may work on some people and may NOT work. Depends, everyone reacts diff. I myself have tried the samples. I noticed a great intence workout from it. The only downfall is that I sweated double. Therefor it was hard to grip onto barbells ect... Try two if you want.

Thread Information