Cone is offline Junior Member

Home made preworkout

Hi all.
    Curious to if anyone has made there own pre-workouts from the pure powder form of the ingredients you wanted.
    I'm trying to do my own but I'm struggling to find anywhere to find these in bulk from the UK, has anyone who lives in the UK got tips for this?

I would mainly want;
    Caffeine
    Beta-Alanine
    L-Arginine

Thanks.

If this is classed as violating the asking for sources I will edit and delete the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Myprotein for UK? All the fitness youtubers have discount codes in the description box too.

Cone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima
    Myprotein for UK? All the fitness youtubers have discount codes in the description box too.
    Thanks very much pal.

Kazumz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cone View Post
    Thanks very much pal.

Yah, you can buy all that stuff there. You can Google the voucher codes too, really handy. Mix and measure then and slam it in a tub.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Bulkpowders

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been mixing all mine for years. I don't do stimulants, but the arginine, bcaa, glutamine, dextrose I've done in the past.

The cheapest and most potent i found was powdercity

My Homemade preworkout rapes

pitweiler is offline Member
    Is it cheaper to make your own? Roughly how much does it cost to make it and how much does it give you?

Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    Is it cheaper to make your own? Roughly how much does it cost to make it and how much does it give you?
    I made a 3 month supply with a concoction of ingredients for 60 dolla. Some of the ingredients like caffeine are enough for over a year lol.

Haven't bothered with them in ages, I've just been drinking a coffee or energy drink preworkout lately and my workouts are the same.

Rkbaker68 is offline New Member
    I made a 3 month supply with a concoction of ingredients for 60 dolla. Some of the ingredients like caffeine are enough for over a year lol. Haven't bothered with them in ages, I've just been drinking a coffee or energy drink preworkout lately and my workouts are the same.
    What do you use, if anything, to flavor your pre workout?

Quote Originally Posted by Rkbaker68 View Post
    What do you use, if anything, to flavor your pre workout?
    Nothing, it's all raw ingredients so i put it in gelatin capsules. There's no chance of flavoring it lol it's disgusting.

Rkbaker68 is offline New Member
    Nothing, it's all raw ingredients so i put it in gelatin capsules. There's no chance of flavoring it lol it's disgusting.
    Thank you

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I would drop the Arginine and replace with 1g agmatine, 3 g citruline. Alil more pricey but worth it. I use scream by BB.com, best pre workout I've found. Combined with amino recovery intra (same brand bb.com) it really gets you everything you need.

300mg caffeine, 16g bcaa, 4.5 g citruline, 1.6 g beta alanine, 3G creapure, 3G glutamine, taurine and tyrosine. No prop blend or fillers . Just good dosages of he stuff that works. Using Both comes out to $1.94 A workout.
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 12-03-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    300mg caffeine, 16g bcaa, 4.5 g citruline, 1.6 g beta alanine, 3G creapure, 3G glutamine, taurine and tyrosine. No prop blend or fillers . Just good dosages of he stuff that works. Using Both comes out to $1.94 A workout.
    That's expensive as hell per workout, i wait for the good PWOs to go on sale cause i hate paying more than 70-80c per serve lol. I really like those doses of those ingredients though. Pretty heavy on the caffeine.

Expensive yes, but many use a bcaa intra anyway. These 2 combined give great dosages of the main ingredients. The pre workout is 1.20$, and the intra .74c per serving. You could cut the cost 20c by using XTEND intra , but it gives me headaches. Post workout I go old school with 2 scoops optimum gold standard and 1 scoop of dextrose(51g). Works for me.

The pre is more expensive then most because it's a full 8g of bcaa(4g leucine) and has the added creapure and citrulline

Thread Information