Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima

Thread: Amp citrate

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

Amp citrate

Hey guys, not much into supplements
    Not sure what works or not so never try them, im really weary of stuff.

Theres a local bodybuilder in the North of the UK i know who has started sponsering a product called

The Warrior Porject
    DICED (diced is the name of this new product)

Ultimate Thermogenic
    Lazor focused metabolic enhancer

It contains AMP citrate.

Has anyone come across this product or a product containing AMP Citrate? Does it work? Is it bullsh1t?

Please if you have had an experience, share it

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's a stimulant that's recently been banned (at least in Australia) and is quite effective, better than just caffeine by itself. The focus is great. Most of the new stimulants in preworkouts and fat burners are similar in molecular structure to methamphetamine so be wary if you're sensitive to stimulants.
    Splifton likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Hey guys, not much into supplements
    Not sure what works or not so never try them, im really weary of stuff.

Theres a local bodybuilder in the North of the UK i know who has started sponsering a product called

The Warrior Porject
    DICED (diced is the name of this new product)

Ultimate Thermogenic
    Lazor focused metabolic enhancer

It contains AMP citrate.

Has anyone come across this product or a product containing AMP Citrate? Does it work? Is it bullsh1t?

Please if you have had an experience, share it

All supplements are snake oil lol just drink black coffee PWO or something and save your money for drugs and food because that's what the person who's sponsoring the product is gonna spend the money he's earning from you on...

I never use supplements, nor do i use creatine.

I am aware of the guy promoting it will be getting paid, his before and after pics of using the product come complete with a tren cycle lol, hes huge and ripped to shreds but fails to mention the use of steroids .

A bit like all supplement adverts, bombarded with pics of steroid users claiming the results are from using their product lol.

Anyway i have heard good stuff about this product and the amp citrate so wanted to post here to see if anyones used it.

My wife is also tempted to use it before her training, she wants to know if it will aid fat loss or is just basicaly an energy booster?

I never use supplements, nor do i use creatine.

I am aware of the guy promoting it will be getting paid, his before and after pics of using the product come complete with a tren cycle lol, hes huge and ripped to shreds but fails to mention the use of steroids .

A bit like all supplement adverts, bombarded with pics of steroid users claiming the results are from using their product lol.

Anyway i have heard good stuff about this product and the amp citrate so wanted to post here to see if anyones used it.

My wife is also tempted to use it before her training, she wants to know if it will aid fat loss or is just basicaly an energy booster?
    It's just a stimulant and may indirectly help with fat burning by increased heart rate and focus etc.

Give it a go for yourself and see how you like it. I personally like strong stimulants because my workouts are insane on them but I try not to take them year round. I'll have period of things like amp citrate and other recently banned things then just caffeine for a few months.

Good idea to stop the body building up immunity to them as well.
    I havent tried any legal stimylants yet but i am a fan of stims even though its been years

Good idea to stop the body building up immunity to them as well.
    I havent tried any legal stimylants yet but i am a fan of stims even though its been years
    If you've had problems with stimulants in the past I'd recommend steering clear as some of them are close enough in molecular structure to lead to a similar addiction scenario as speed and other narcotics.

Plenty of people out there chasing the next best pre workout like It's cocaine haha.

Sorry for rec drug mentions.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    AMP Citrate is a STRONG stimulant. I've been using it from various companies. I'm not a big fan of stimulants but this stuff works pretty well and seems to be a clean energy with no crash. These products are all almost gone now,,,I stocked up while I could.

So far my top 3 AMP Citrate based pre workouts:

1. Hercules by Focused Nutrition
    2. AAN Preworkout Extreme
    2. CTD Hypercuts

SaucyGymJunkie is offline New Member

Adenosine monophosphate injections

Anyone have any experience with amp injections?

What about dmg, and itpp injections?

VoRTeXO77 is offline New Member
    hi. I used AMP citrate combined with caffeine. As far as I know it is very but very close to 1.3 dmaa. When I took it for the first time I had hand shakings and shit. The only problem is that you gonna built tolerance to it...like with the all stims. Anyway, it was good.

http://www.cj-energy.com/wp-content/...16/02/lose.jpg

edit ; sorry, I havent seen that it is an old post.
    Last edited by VoRTeXO77; 04-10-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VoRTeXO77 View Post
    hi. I used AMP citrate combined with caffeine. As far as I know it is very but very close to 1.3 dmaa. When I took it for the first time I had hand shakings and shit. The only problem is that you gonna built tolerance to it...like with the all stims. Anyway, it was good.

http://www.cj-energy.com/wp-content/...16/02/lose.jpg

edit ; sorry, I havent seen that it is an old post.

I don't use it daily or even everytime I train and I haven't built a tolerance.
    A small amount gives me a tremendous amount of energy.

Thread Information