I've been researching this plant for a while now. I'm finally ready to give it my stamp of approval. The main reason why we get so many side effects from prescription drugs is because they aren't natural. The replicated versions that are patented to be sold are not the same. I am not against prescription drugs. In fact, I have a nice collection myself. However, I started researching this drug because I was looking for an alternative to L-Theanine to relieve some anxiety issues that I deal with periodically. L-theanine is great and works wonders for me, so why would I want to replace it? Simple. Cost and number of pills required daily to be effective.

So let's start by identifying this plant and its berries.

Wu Wei Zi

This plant grows mostly in China and parts of Russia. It produces berries that are packed with benefits far beyond what you'll find at your local Whole Foods store. They are actually quite delicious and can be eaten as shown in the image above, or similar to raisins.

What can this berry help me with?

• Anxiety/stress (reduces stress hormones such as cortisol)
  • Prostate health
  • Respiratory health
  • Prevents fat cells from generating
  • Antibacterial and Antiviral properties
  • Cardiovascular system
  • Liver Health
  • Improved Concentration
  • Energy/fatigue fighter
  • Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory

In closing

So many various plants have so many benefits. I specifically chose this one to research because it's very impactful. All of the benefits motioned above are not slightly improved, they seriously move the needle and it does it very quickly. You don't have to wait weeks for results. If you take any natural supplement, let it be this one.

Dosing

500 to 800mg daily will suffice for general health concerns. If you can find it in powder form, that is my preference. You can mix it into water or your favorite drink. It tastes a bit funny in powder form but nothing crazy. I mix mine with orange juice and don't even taste it. I prefer that over water. You can take several grams without any ill-effects.

Don't be too concerned if you can't find it in 500 or 800 mg capsules. If you're short or over a bit that's ok. You will still benefit.