ruffrydadd is offline Junior Member

Methyl Ripped by Nxcare

Anybody know anything about this supplement? I picked it up and read the active ingredients and I havent seen many supplements with the ingredients this product contains... Clenadrine, Cyto-t3, DNP -x, CC-VOL, Cyclo-amp, Betadrol...

What I just read about Methyl Ripped: Methyl Ripped is the only fat-loss supplement that contains Humulus Lupulus, which is Hops extract. Yes the Hops used to brew beer. Hops active ingredient with fat fighting properties are called isohumulones which have been scientifically proven to decrease bodyfat by several mechanisms: First, it inhibits the absorption of fat by the intestines, Second, it activates genes involved in fat oxidationto ramp up the fuel fat-burning engines, and third, it decreases the activity of genes that control the synthesis and storage of bodyfat.

Anybody who knows anything further plz add on...

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    It is amazing i have ran it the whole time while cutting and the energy from it is insane, i am a huge beliver in it, and my strength has stayed up...a very good cutting product imo

Thread Information