takedownII is offline Member

have some compassion for the new guy

i have yet to have a "ad" question answered yet, i know people are getting sick of them. i have done a lot of research and read all of the threads (trust me). and i guess i just want a response to me, individually, i guess it will just give me some piece of mind knowing it was an answer directed towards me. I don't know if it's because i'm new to the forum that no one answers, but i just would really like a response. so please have some sympathy for my lack of knowledge in this department. so here it goes, the "infamous ad" question: if i was to take 1ad/4ad for a two weeks on and two weeks off cycle, and then repeat, would this have the same amount of gains as if i just went a straight four weeks. because this would probably eliminate the chance of possible sides, right? if it does can someone give me a possible routine that would be good. and if it doesn't give the gains a straight 4 week cycle would give, can someone give a routine for that then. i weight about 190, i am 21, and about 11% body fat. all products are ergopharm. this is also my first prohormone. if anyone answers this i will be pretty surprised, but thank you to whoever does, i really do appreciate it. thanks. oh yeah, i do want a LOT of gains so i would like the max dosage that would be HEALTHY for me and my situation. thanks again.

ps. also 6oxo for pct? (suggestions on cycling if possible, i know start high and taper off, right?) and maybe take creatine? l-glutamine? whey? with the "ad" cycle?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Silly Rabbit....

Ok.... the issue is not alot of guys here have that much experience with the prohormone issues..

that's why you don't get alot of responses..

sorry i can't be of more help here for ya... but keep trying........

Quote Originally Posted by takedownII
    i have yet to have a "ad" question answered yet, i know people are getting sick of them. i have done a lot of research and read all of the threads (trust me). and i guess i just want a response to me, individually, i guess it will just give me some piece of mind knowing it was an answer directed towards me. I don't know if it's because i'm new to the forum that no one answers, but i just would really like a response. so please have some sympathy for my lack of knowledge in this department. so here it goes, the "infamous ad" question: if i was to take 1ad/4ad for a two weeks on and two weeks off cycle, and then repeat, would this have the same amount of gains as if i just went a straight four weeks. because this would probably eliminate the chance of possible sides, right? if it does can someone give me a possible routine that would be good. and if it doesn't give the gains a straight 4 week cycle would give, can someone give a routine for that then. i weight about 190, i am 21, and about 11% body fat. all products are ergopharm. this is also my first prohormone. if anyone answers this i will be pretty surprised, but thank you to whoever does, i really do appreciate it. thanks. oh yeah, i do want a LOT of gains so i would like the max dosage that would be HEALTHY for me and my situation. thanks again.

ps. also 6oxo for pct? (suggestions on cycling if possible, i know start high and taper off, right?) and maybe take creatine? l-glutamine? whey? with the "ad" cycle?
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

takedownII is offline Member
    alright, well thank you for atleast telling me that. atleast you said something. thanks.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i've done the 4AD/1AD stack and i can say is that the amount you need to take is so much higher than recommended that they make it pointless because you can just get real gear. now i am NOT recommending you do this by any means, but in my few times of using PHs ive seen more sides than results, though results are there the sides are aparrent. personally i dont see myself messing around with my hormones anymore. JMO

cb25 is offline Banned
    good advice by bigsd and spy...most people on here have progressed to AS, many feel Ph's are completely worthless...but very few people IMO have had lots of PH experience...

my belief is somewhat near bigsd's...you get all the side effects of AS...and not the same results...

Thread Information