IronAdam is offline Member

4 week M1T cycle with clomid PCT?

Would it be possible to safely do a M1T cycle for 4 weeks total at 10mg weeks 1-2 and 20mg weeks 2-4 following with liquid clomid? Anyone have experience with a 4 week cycle?

Thanks

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I think you should be OK. But take it day-to-day and week-to-week with dosages becuas the sides might really get you; in which case you should stack it with 4-AD anyway.

I've never done M1T BTW.

Rotary is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    I think you should be OK. But take it day-to-day and week-to-week with dosages becuas the sides might really get you; in which case you should stack it with 4-AD anyway.

I've never done M1T BTW.
    What are the benifits of stacking it with 4-AD?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotary
    What are the benifits of stacking it with 4-AD?
    It is supposed to help make up for the associated side effects of lethargy and loss of libido. I haven't experienced either, well a little lethargy. But once I get going my work outs are more intense then ever. I love M1T but I think a longer cycle would be very beneficial. Any other input? I worried mostly about toxicity, and gyno. I'm pretty sure the clomid would stop gyno, and I've already been fine on a 2 week cycle with aromadex. Does anyone have comments on the stress your liver would take after 4 weeks on?

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Does anyone have comments on the stress your liver would take after 4 weeks on?
    Any compound thats methylated is hard on the liver. Take milk thistle during and after the cycle for liver help. Also no (or very little) alcohol during cycle. Guys run Dbol for +4 weeks; I don't see this being a problem unless you're stupid about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Any compound thats methylated is hard on the liver. Take milk thistle during and after the cycle for liver help. Also no (or very little) alcohol during cycle. Guys run Dbol for +4 weeks; I don't see this being a problem unless you're stupid about it.
    Thats what I was thinking. Two weeks is good, but it seems like its too short of a time. Just when you get in the groove its over. I'm gunna think about this some more and might try it in a while.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I'm gunna think about this some more and might try it in a while.
    Definetely do this. I thought LONG and HARD about prohormone and steroid use , and do so regularly. Currently I'm sticking with a 'natural' route, stacking tribulus with tongkat ali. I'm also taking colostrum, which has an IGF-1 type effect.

It's easier on the body, I'm young (20 yrs old) and have a whole lifetime to put phucked up crap in me. Right now eat big and lift heavy.

willus72 is offline New Member
    ive heard that nolva is better than clomid for pct. isnt 4ad supposed to help with some mass also?

pestis is offline Junior Member
    sounds good. use nolva for pct to help keep gains and get back natty test. gyno shouldnt be a problem, no estrogen conversion in M1T.
    I just started a 3 week cycle myself.
    good luck bro
    Hailz,
    Pestis

Rotary is offline Associate Member
    I just ordered some clomi so hopefully it will work well with m1t.

rs1000 is offline New Member
    Would it be possible to safely do a M1T cycle for 4 weeks total at 10mg weeks 1-2 and 20mg weeks 2-4 following with liquid clomid? Anyone have experience with a 4 week cycle?
    Thanks
    Get blood work done after two weeks: renal(kidney) panel, liver panel, CBC, and electrolytes. If you don't have a doctor to write a script (many refuse to do testing without medical cause) use directlabs dot com or a similar website to get a script, and reduced costs for testing. don't take chances with your health.

Consider using Nolva instread of clomid. There is also 6-OXO.

LM1332 Guest

Thread Information