getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Started Superdrol again today

My last cycle i didwent 20/20/30/30.

I am debating on doing this but i don't know if i should 20/30/40/40 but i don't want to mess up my liver too bad. So what would yall recommend as i want to get alot of mass out of this cycle.
    5'11
    10-12%

I also have my supps lined up and the only thing i am not sure about is if i should take 1 pill of rebound xt at night during the cycle or just wait until pct to take rebound

pct will consist of
    rebound xt for 3-4 weeks
    tribulus for 3-4 weeks
    and all other supps that i take to combat superdrol sides during the cycle will be taken during pct.

AND no i am not taking nolva as i do not believe it will help with superdrol.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was told that when you start increasing the dosage to more than 30mgs it basically is just a waste. I could be wrong but thats what i was told. Im sure it is a lot worse for you liver too. I have a bunch of phera plex and im gonna do a few cycles of it but i probably wont bring the dosage up over 30mgs.

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    as far as the nolva on pct goes....... i was reading another post and someone was saying that novla dont work with SD or PP. just wondering if had read the same thing and what makes you think that nolva wont work.....

Its worked for the people that i know who have done pp/sd cycles. Everyones different though.

no nolva b/c estrogen from SD and PP is Progestrogen(or however it's spelled) and nolva could make this worse.............. from what ive read.

was just reading an article 2 minutes ago where papi93 says the same thing, man i sure hope i dont get gyno, i will be pissed.... would it help to maybe run 6oxoalong with the nolva.... i already bought the nolva so ima use it.....

i remember either bryan or papi saying that you could take 1 pill a night during cycle and then during pct bumb it up to the recommended dosage, but that was for Rebound xt wich is derived from aromasin .

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    I was told that when you start increasing the dosage to more than 30mgs it basically is just a waste. I could be wrong but thats what i was told. Im sure it is a lot worse for you liver too.
    I heard the same thing too...I would stick with the 20/20/30/30,i would also wait till pct for the rebound..imo,i would also get some retain....good stuff..i think

10-4

Im using nolva for my phera plex pct. Everyone is different and not everyone experiences gyno from this. I already had the nolva on hand when i found out about the gyno issues so i did some RESEARCH and asked a couple of questions and found out you can throw in some letro to help prevent the gyno from occurring.

do you do the letro while on cycle or when in pct?

You can do it during your cycle. .50mgs ed is what was suggested to me.

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Ive done two SD/PP cycles, both with nolva with zero gyno and most importantly, i kept almost all my gains.

I think that with taking just RXT, you may be sacraficing a lot of your gains.

Agreed. I think you should add in either nolva or clomid.

i don't know what it is but personally i don't think superdrol shuts me down that hard. I used Rebound xt for my pct for my first cycle and all was well. My libido is high through out everytime. My second time i just used all my supporting supps and kept the rebound on hand in case in needed it, but i never did and still keep my gains. But i don't recommend this to anyone, i just wanted to see if i would experience any loss of libido or muscle and i didnt. But i plan on using the rebound this time just to be on the safe side.

Superdrol1971 is offline Associate Member
    I also used Rebound xt for pct with a SD cycle all went well had no problems!!But i also used Retain along with the Rebound..

Thread Information