Thread: DC questions

PlimoMan is offline Junior Member

DC questions

Im going to give DC a shot, just have a few questions.

1. How do you do you do rest pause sets with a partner? for the warmups its not a problem, we do a set then the partner does one. But once we get to the RP set, we only break for 20 seconds for the 8+4+3, how do you have it so both do it without having your partner wait 40 or so seconds?

2. The extream strechs, I read them over a few times and really don't understand them at all. Is there a more in depth explanation or even photos?

3. Warm up sets, how many do you really need? 3 for large muscle groups and 2 for small ones?

Thats where i'm getting blocked right now... Thanks in adv

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member

In-Human is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlimoMan
    Im going to give DC a shot, just have a few questions.

1. How do you do you do rest pause sets with a partner? for the warmups its not a problem, we do a set then the partner does one. But once we get to the RP set, we only break for 20 seconds for the 8+4+3, how do you have it so both do it without having your partner wait 40 or so seconds?

NO YOU WOULD DO YOUR ENTIRE WORKSET, STATIC REP, THEN STRETCH IF YOU DO THE STRETCHES AFTER EACH EXERCISE, THEN HAVE YOUR PARTNER GO, IF YOUR WEIGHTS ARE LIGHT, YOU CAN DO 1-2 WARM UP SETS THEN GO RIGHT INTO YOUR WORKSET THEN LET YOUR PARNTER DO HIS WORKSET

2. The extream strechs, I read them over a few times and really don't understand them at all. Is there a more in depth explanation or even photos?

THEY ARE TOUGH AT FIRST, IF YOU LOOK IN THE DOGG POUND AT INTENSE MUSCLE YOU WILL FIND A FEW PICS BUT NOT OF DCs EXTREME STRETCHES

3. Warm up sets, how many do you really need? 3 for large muscle groups and 2 for small ones?

IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE WEIGHTS YOU LIFT, A GUY SQUATING 600 FOR HIS WORKSET WILL OF COURSE NEED 4-5 WARM UP SETS, A GUY DOING 200 FOR SQUATS WOULD NEED 1-3 WARM UPS, SO YOU HAVE TO FACTOR IN THE WEIGHTS BEING THROWN

Thats where i'm getting blocked right now... Thanks in adv
    ANSWERS ABOVE IN CAPS...

Thread Information