JJJUICE is offline New Member

Workout For My Cycle!!!!

Whats up everyone!!!! Im new to the board...newayz I just got my cycle of Omnadren 250 and I really want to maximize on it!!! I didnt get the most out of my first cycle so i was hoping to really hoping to do everything in my power to get fuckin DIESEL with this one!!! Can anyone help me create a workout to help my utilize my JJJUICE!!!!!!! I am 6'2 and 185. I would like to work a different body part everyday and I have to admit I really dont care about my legs hahahaha. IDK, someone please post back if they can help!!!

peace

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    What's you training regimen like now? How long have you been working out?

Look at BigKev's workout routine here, it's a good one and similar to the one I use:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=18473

JJJUICE is offline New Member
    Thanx alot man.....Im stil ltrying to piece together the perfect workout though

peace

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    The perfect workout takes time, it evolves slowly and changes as your body changes. If you have never worked out and tried BigKev's workout, you would be seriously overtrained. Just becasue it works for him doesn't mean it works for everybody--it just means that it has some good principals incorporated in it.

Keep trying new exercises. Add & subtract exercises, reps, sets. Vary the numbers. Vary the order. Your body will tell you what's best for you!

Good luck!

Thread Information