juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member

Question Chest twice a week?

Hey guy.... my chest used to be the best part on me, but now i believe its become my worst body part. Im trying to figure out how to bring it back. Im thinking of replacing my shoulder day with another chest day (my shoulders have been hurting anyways). What do u think?
    My spit as of now is:
    day1: chest
    day2: back
    day3: shoulders/traps
    day4: bi's/tri's
    day5: legs

I either put one or two rest days in between somewhere. How can i do a chest twice a week split?

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    bad idea, more isnt always better bro. Switch the routine up and try something new.

decadbal is offline Banned
    if your wantin to bring it up, then focus more on it, but dont do more than your doing.. just get better form and so on. it will catch up.. dont make extra effort for one BP and keep the rest the same.. it will all even out.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Hey guy.... my chest used to be the best part on me, but now i believe its become my worst body part. Im trying to figure out how to bring it back. Im thinking of replacing my shoulder day with another chest day (my shoulders have been hurting anyways). What do u think?
    My spit as of now is:
    day1: chest
    day2: back
    day3: shoulders/traps
    day4: bi's/tri's
    day5: legs

I either put one or two rest days in between somewhere. How can i do a chest twice a week split?
    Basically the same routine I do. On the day off after legs, try this push up routine:
    set 1 /as many reps as possible ( i shoot for 60 in a minute )
    set 2-6 /20-25 reps
    rest 60 secs b/tween sets
    you should have a nice pump after this....
    Then flex your pecs for a while... Squeeze for five secs, let loose, then again.
    btw, you can do push up sets of 10 in between flexing.

Zapp is offline Banned
    What's up Juice? How in the world could you do chest on day 1 and turn around and do it again on day 3 like you are thinking about doing? Bro, my chest is so sore for the next few days after hitting it, it makes me hurt just to think about doing it 2 days later.

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    My chest has always been the hardest part for me to develop, and legs and back always respond exceptionally well to constant hard training..

I just have to absolutely destroy my chest one day a week, going for 24-26 sets on it to get minimal gains and slow workout weight increases..

Good supplements, Dedication, hard training, and a cycle or two will get ya through it..

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Work more on pauses, and controlling the weight with you muscles, and not momentum. Also focus more on incline presses IMO.

Thread Information