xplicit is offline Member

What can i do to get more energy?

Some days i just feel tired and shot or just not at 100 percent so i was wondering what helps you guys get motivated and enrgized? Im not into taking any pills or supplements so Im not gonna take hydrocuts or rip fuels. Is there any foods to take? I have read doing erxcise in the moring gets you going for the day is this true for anyone?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Working out in the early morning really does give me a boost for the rest of the day. But i am totally into ECA stacks so i cheat with "yellow subs"

Whats your carb intake at? Maybe you should post a sample diet day and maybe we can see something you dont.

Yung Wun is offline Member
    been working out in the mornings and been loving it
    it really starts my day off right and keeps me going throughout the day
    as for you feeling low on fuel you should question your diet
    i agree with what buddah said you should post your diet

eat tuna/baked potoates/turkey sandwich/ grilled chicken protein shake around lunch and for dinner i eat a good amount of pasta/ grilled chicken/ steak/grilled chicken/baked potoato. If i eat late its tuna or a turkey sandwich or I make another protein shake with a banana.

Those are things i eat around the those times i dont eat all that stuff in one day. Im trying to clean my diet up but im Italian so its very hard to stay away from pasta. I got my mom to buy some wheat pasta which i heard is a little healthy. I have craving for choclate a lot but i have been able to resist lol. I dont drink as much as i use to and when i do its amsteal light and football sundays i get a little bad i eat chips and drink a few beers but football has 3 weeks left then thats over and i dont go too crazy on those days anyway.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Re: What can i do to get more energy?

Originally posted by xplicit
    Im not into taking any pills or supplements...
    First of all get a good timed-release Multi Vitamin and some Vitamin C. The basics for everything...

Is your diet for shit?

xplicit - I got some spinach pasta which was good with a tomato sauce and ground turkey... chopped onions, minced garlic, ... shit... low carb day... low carb day... low carb day... low carb day... low carb day... low carb day... low carb day... low carb day... low carb day...

I take centrum everyday I dont know if thats one of the better multi vitamins on the market.

What you mean is my diet for shit? I posted it above, no good?

Spinach pasta, I hate spinach so maybe that wont be a good choice for me.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by xplicit
    I take centrum everyday I dont know if thats one of the better multi vitamins on the market.

What you mean is my diet for shit? I posted it above, no good?

Spinach pasta, I hate spinach so maybe that wont be a good choice for me.
    I get confused when people don't use avatars. I didn't realize you started the thread. My bad...

No Centrum is for old ladies. Might as well get a box of cereal and call it your MultiVitamin because it has the same nutritional value and absorbtion rate.

Active people have Performance Daily Intakes (PDI) above and beyond the FDA's recommendations for fat America. Personally, I like Ultra Mega Gold from GNC. Lot's of B's, digestive enzymes, all kinds of great ratios... plus it dissolves very slowly through the body...

Thread Information