Thread: need help

LILJOE is offline New Member

need help

Whenever i play any sports or workout my legs. i have a really charp pain where my legs meet my waist.. im not sure what its called(pelvis bone maybe. This causes so much pain its hard to walk let alone run. Any advice on what i should do?

RebelMan is offline Junior Member
    It may be your hip flexor..

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    How about go seeing a doctor? My hips used t osometimes do this.....old injury I'd start to aggrevate and it would swell up and start hurting.

yeah year and a half ago i was playing basketball and i got taken out. Couldlnt walk for about a week. I think thats what it is a reoccuring injury. What did the doctor tell you to do. Any exercises? or any suggestions. I hate seeing the doctor i see him to much already

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well she just gave me some anti-immflamotories and told me to quit workingout. Well I took a couple of weeks off and took the meds, it went away and hasn't come back. I would go, they'll x-ray and make sure that's what it is. A buddy had the same problem and come to find out he had a hair line fracture I think it was on his hip bone...or whatever it's called.

alright yeah i better go get it checked out been bothering me off and on since my injury.

Thread Information