bermich is offline Anabolic Member

What time do you feel is the best for a gym

When do you like going to the gym.
    I prefer 10 to 11 pm when most of the commoners are home.
    Im not into working out around the chicks who go there with their make up on and their cute little outfits and ALL they do is sit on the f u c king spinning bike for an hour watching the tv while they move their legs.

Morning time would be nice but I feel too stiff and usually get knots and kinks in my neck and back pushing weights up.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I like going at around 2pm..

well I guess I dont have a choice.. only time I can workout.... but I like it cause I have 2-3 meals in me already and its right before the "after work" crowd comes in.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i go right after work, it just happens to be at 5 am, which is perfect, because there is no one there but a handful of people, but the music sucks

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i used to go around 11:00am, but now i have all my stuff in my house and i dont have to worry about the crowds, so i work out at about 6:00pm

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    I workout at 4:45pm.........that's when I get off work........I like workingout any time after lunch.......but I hate am workouts.

mcnst01 is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that the best time to train is first thing in the morning. Shock your body. Unfortunalty I train either 12:00pm (noon) or at night (sometime after 7:00PM). Some days I may even split train in the afternoon and at night.
    I used to train in the morning and I saw great results, it's just so **** hard to get up that early

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Get off at 4, there at 5. I don't workout at a gym so i don't have to worry about the rush

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Best time is 9am. Worst time 6:30pm. Time I usually get there 6:30pm. Hey, better late than never.

cdog is offline Associate Member
    I am in the gym most times around 10am ..This works pretty good for me .I used to in at 5am but I found it was harder to get into my groove .Plus I felt sick after I was done ...CDOG

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i gotta workout out later in day, im not morning type person and i have no energy at all if i try to work out early. usually around 8pm or so, i could go earlier but i cannot deal with the 6 pm hoardes of people.....

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    I've been mxing up my times alot lately. I prefer around 4:00 p.m. though...i like to have at least 2-3 meals under my belt before i train. Other days though, i'll train around 9:00 am-there is not a bad crowd at the gym at that time, almost a little too quite for my liking, but its still nice, 6:00 am workouts are tough-takes me a while to get into it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    eveningish....that's when the high school babes are there to gawk at. they look at me in my tight wife beater and crooked hat curlin 15's, and i look at them in their skimpy shorts.

mass junkie is offline banned
    10 pm is choice for me.....the whole gym to myself

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    eveningish....that's when the high school babes are there to gawk at. they look at me in my tight wife beater and crooked hat curlin 15's, and i look at them in their skimpy shorts.
    lol, tell me your joking Key with the crooked hat and wife-beater. I thought as a self-respecting AR VET you would have more class than that.

Geez, but back to the original post...

I'll agree with ya on training in the evening. Although my reasoning being morning is for fat burning and nights are for muscle building. I like to seperate the two since my body usually cannot.

~us~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 12-20-2003 at 03:35 PM.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a window of opportunity at my gym between 1-3 pm and after 9 or 9:30 pm. I don't really know what the am crowd looks like, because I am not a mornign person and sleep till at least 11 everyday. Outside of these times I just don't have the patience to deal with "those people"!

-moto

needtbbig is offline Junior Member
    around 7-8pm is the best for me.

Thread Information