kstone6tb is offline Junior Member

Hip flexor question

I just recently started getting REALLY serious about working out by including squats and deadlifts in my routine. Now, I was trying to get the correct form down the other day from a guy in the gym who's been doing the lifts for a while. He was trying to get my form down, but for some reason I COULD NOT get it down!! It was really pissing me off, but it seemed like I was gonna fall backwards every rep doing deads. Squats are a little better, but the deads are killing me. I eventually gave up for the day and decided to just practice my form at home with no weight. One thing he did mention is that my hip flexors may be weak from never doing the lifts before, and suggested doing some good mornings for the first couple of weeks. Do yall think that is my problem or what? All suggestions welcome, thanks bros.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Ya bro.. sounds like this could be contributing to it...

Just take the weight slow and you'll get your form down and the weight will start going up like nothing..

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Big'Ole, I'm planning on doing just that man! Looking forward to some good mornings on Sunday. Take it easy bro.

Thread Information