ttuPrincess Guest

Need to work on my legs!

I need help with my thighs! I am a dancer, I have been dancing since I was about 4 and have always been average sized, but I started a new method/technique of ballet about a year and a half a go and they said when we first stared that my thighs would get bigger and then get smaller and be trimmed to 1/8th of an inch, but I have seen no proof of that. In fact I have only gotten bigger from my waist down. I was doing ballet training 5 days a week for an hour and a half, but I'm not longer taking that method. I have started doing cardio 6 days a week to burn fat and have been doing that for a month now, but my inner thighs are stubborn and refuse to go away. My outer thighs are great, tons of definition and I love my calves.... any suggestions?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like you are 95% of the way there. Here's tha bad news, the last bit of body fat is a function of diet. Most people have to consistently eat clean for to lose the last few pounds of fat. Try some different diets in the Diet forum. Good luck.

Thread Information