Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    manster__34 is offline New Member
    Stop now if your looking to steroids to get you through selections or buds because your already done. Just get up, ruck up and shut up. If your not mentally tough enough you won't make it. That is all you need to know.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Agreed.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know its tabs but keeping them in your rut sack is just stupid

BROKEN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manster__34
    Stop now if your looking to steroids to get you through selections or buds because your already done. Just get up, ruck up and shut up. If your not mentally tough enough you won't make it. That is all you need to know.
    right on brother

De Oppresso Liber

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKEN
    just took clomid and tamox from Lion and had my military piss test

well see
    Any word yet bro? What were you taking prior to pct?

im still here

test prop/eth

there all hormones so i should be good but one can never know what people put in ther gear
    Last edited by BROKEN; 08-01-2007 at 07:39 PM.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86
    i know its tabs but keeping them in your rut sack is just stupid
    I never took any kind of steroids while military training. If I wanted to it would be winny tabs. Thats all. The guy asked. I never need the shit. Im a fvcking animal.

bogus311 is offline Junior Member
    Anyone know if they check you're hormone levels or anything like that in you're final physical blood work. I have that coming up soon and I'm kinna wondering about it. lol

i dont think they do

dont quote me on that though

if you go to like halo or combat dive school they do

RICK79916 is offline Junior Member

1 More Good Question

If I go to the TMC (Troop Medical Clinic) for my annual HIV (STD) blood test...or any type of treatment that requires blood analysis, will they know that I am juicing? ... Or, would they have to be looking for it specifically?

...PS... I know for a fact that a NORMAL routine military urinalysis will not test for anabolics; however, each branch must provide 10 random samples for steroids testing per year. GREAT ODDS!
    Last edited by RICK79916; 08-12-2007 at 02:58 AM.

RICK79916 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bogus311
    Anyone know if they check you're hormone levels or anything like that in you're final physical blood work. I have that coming up soon and I'm kinna wondering about it. lol

I'm in the same boat you are! 6 more months to go!

Quote Originally Posted by RICK79916
    If I go to the TMC (Troop Medical Clinic) for my annual HIV (STD) blood test...or any type of treatment that requires blood analysis, will they know that I am juicing? ... Or, would they have to be looking for it specifically?

...PS... I know for a fact that a NORMAL routine military urinalysis will not test for anabolics; however, each branch must provide 10 random samples for steroids testing per year. GREAT ODDS huh!

SSG B

U.S. Army
    I don't thnk they check for anything else. I had to drop piss for my annual PHA, and I don't think they were even checking for drugs. I saw the results later, and it only had results for things like the PH, sodium level, ect (whatever else they check for). Also, when they take blood for HIV, the Doc told me they check for things that may be in the blood as a result of industrial hazards (i.e. hydrazine from working on aircraft, or heavy metals). Its obviously nothing to gamble with, so I would be certain before medicating, but from what I've gatherd, they only test for what they are specifically looking for.

MANchild is offline New Member
    how long is test in your system for testing after your completly off.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    I gp to Meps in a week so I will find out.

one of my friends in the military knew at least 6 guys who juiced they bought there gear overseas and juiced the whole time never got tested ounce

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    rut sack? lol yeah the military will only test for AAS if authorized by youre commander after he has been presented with credible findings that would merit the test. Clen wont show up.

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    I got out of the Navy in 2001. The last time I checked they did not test, but when they did, someone had to request it separate than the other drug testing. Such a small percentage tests positive, so it's not a random test.

Just don't go overboard with your gear relative to your current bodyframe.

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    I gp to Meps in a week so I will find out.
    Any word yet? What drugs were you on?

Berg Heil is offline New Member
    I going here to post just becuz I feel I'll get a good answer on Physicals and being on Gear.

So if my work is having me doing a full blood work physical will is show I'm used gear. Last cycle was TEST-E only
    THX

NorseTemplar is offline New Member

October

Well, it's coming. I am about to begin my first cycle, and my unit has a pre-deployment physical coming up in October. If it is like my last deployment, there will be a both a urinalysis and a blood test. My cycle will end just a few days before the test, so I'll post the outcome when I know for sure.

---NorseTemplar---

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    There are alot of people in the military are a bunch of ****in whining babies. As of right now im being accused of juicing and I was accused when i was off aas. One guy even wrote a letter to my CO demanding that I be tested. Why? While i havent been taking anything I have taken deca about 6-8 months ago. So if I do get tested Im toast. People are pathetic. Its funny too, because the people to accuse and complain about service members juicing, are fat and out of shape. Jealousy is the ultimate culprit. Only advice I have for you guys is if you are in the service and are juicing, tell no one about it and trust no one. People are haters. Just because they dont go to the gym and are lazy peices of shit they automatically think that people with some size are juicing.

Twizzted is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery
    There are alot of people in the military are a bunch of ****in whining babies. As of right now im being accused of juicing and I was accused when i was off aas. One guy even wrote a letter to my CO demanding that I be tested. Why? While i havent been taking anything I have taken deca about 6-8 months ago. So if I do get tested Im toast. People are pathetic. Its funny too, because the people to accuse and complain about service members juicing, are fat and out of shape. Jealousy is the ultimate culprit. Only advice I have for you guys is if you are in the service and are juicing, tell no one about it and trust no one. People are haters. Just because they dont go to the gym and are lazy peices of shit they automatically think that people with some size are juicing.

Great advice! I only assume due to the dates on the starting post, that everything came out ok? I am more worried about getting my gear over to Iraq than getting nailed by blood/whiz quiz.

Twizzted is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKEN
    were talking about the army here!! these dudes are pampered the regular army is GAY

Pampered? Oh really?!?!?!?! F U C K I joined the wrong army then.LOL Put the boots on boy and see how you feel afterwards. LOL Pampered. Oh and be sure you sign infantry. We get all the great treatment.LOL

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    I posted this a few months ago in here...

A normal entry/discharge physical for the U.S. Military is:

1. Lipid profile
    2. Fasting blood suger
    3. HIV
    4. RPR (syphilis)
    5. Hearing + sight
    6. Recreational drug + Alcohol test

And then routine physicals while your in only test for the top 5 because they do routine random urine tests anyway...once again..only testing for REC drugs

Special physicals like Flight, Dive or BUDs test for all of the above plus:
    1. Complete metabolism (chem 16)
    2. Chest X-ray
    3. EKG

As long as you stay away from street drugs you should be fine...you shouldn't be doing that crap anyway in the military and especially if you are flying. I'm pretty sure that even if you take Sudafed you get grounded...

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzted
    Great advice! I only assume due to the dates on the starting post, that everything came out ok? I am more worried about getting my gear over to Iraq than getting nailed by blood/whiz quiz.
    Getting gear over seas is a joke... If your taking a military bird over seas hiding it from military customs is so easy. Especially if its someone in your command. easiest way to transport your stuff is put it in a container of another company. Like a bottle of powder. Unscrew the top off... empty some powder out and drop your gear in and put the powder back in to cover it. Thats one way.

any other "secrets" to smuggling you'd like to discuss on the open board?

Yeah no one one said that was a secret. You make it like customs was created by mormans 2 weeks ago. They know all the tricks, but as far as the military goes... no one would check your shit out.

Anybody know if ancillaries will show up such as Nolvadex , clomid, aromasin , etc etc?

haskell954 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah you won't have a problem man....... they test for NIDA-5, google it. I know they don't test for roids unless they have suspicion.
    Last edited by haskell954; 11-13-2007 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by haskell954 View Post
    Yeah you won't have a problem man....... they test for **** **** ********* ******......can't really remember the rest but I know they don't test for roids unless they have suspicion.
    Edit all that crap out, we don't talk about that stuff here

It's called a NIDA-5, that's what they test for...you could have just said that

Saying NIDA-5 is talking about it. But I understand and it wont happen again. Sorry bro.

savage27 is offline New Member
    Sup Guy's, I'm New The The Anobolic World And I'm Ready To Get Started. However, I Not Really Sure Which Direction To Take... I'm About 5'6" 170 Lbs. With Very Little Body Fat And I'm Looking To Gain Mass And Strength. My Goal Is To Be About 200lbs. Of Solid Muscle.
    Last edited by savage27; 11-13-2007 at 03:44 PM. Reason: typo...

no no no

The roid Store sells sports suppliments...not roids

And you can't ask for a source here....that post needs to be edited

And take off the caps man

Sorry rookie mistakes... well e-mail @ with any helpfull tips... as I have seen, there's alot of misleading people on here... wuts up with this lion dude? I hear he's a scam artist?
    Last edited by savage27; 11-14-2007 at 02:16 AM. Reason: stupid...

^^nice second post dude

thanks i'll get better... I'm reading a lot of the threads to better form my questions. no sense in being redundant... Although any early advice would be obviously appreciated, I will look for a stack and submit for opinions. thanks bros...

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Nothing like a .mil thread to bring me out of AR retirement.

Some good advice don't tell a freaking soul. Wait till you get situated in your unit and keep your top on as much as possible to prevent the fags from realizing your size gain. Once you get the rep of being the platoon juice head
    you will be walking thin ice. Don't help the weak body if they ask if you know a source. And if you secure some gear in Iraq don't try and smuggle it home they look through everything now. Getting it there is not that big of a deal.

As for the fella posting his email. Your inbox is probably gonna be filled with
    scammers before the weeks over.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information