hi guys. im from england in the uk.

things have been a bit weird sexually with my gf the past few weeks, i can either have sex and last forever but not cum, or be having sex with a 3/4 on. so last tuesday i went and got some bloodwork done, and i got back the results today.

She did my liver and kidneys which came back alrite, and i asked her to do test levels, LH, FSH, progesterone, prolactin, and estrogen, after seeking some advice from fellow users and this board.

She did put through to test my blood for all of them but refused to do the progesterone, prolactin and estrogen as she said if the LH, FSH and test levels came back ok then there wouldnt be a problem with the other three.

Im 20, regrettably i have been using since 16 and have done 7 cycles. Ive used dbol , adrol, sus, deca , eq, test e, test p, and npp. My last cycle that started in july and finished late september, think i ran a 12 or 14 weeker, was as follows:

Weeks 1-14 EQ 600mg/week
Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
Week 1-10 Deca 600mg/week
Weeks 1-6 Test P 100mg/day (to kickstart cycle)
Week 1-6 Dbol 50mg/day (again to kickstart and i like the strength gains)

I did a proper PCT of

Weeks 12-16 HCG 500IU E3D
Weeks 14-18 Aromasin 25mg ED
Weeks 14-20 Tamoxifen 20mg ED

My results were as follows today:

Test levels normal range is 9-40, mine was 10. (shocking for a 20 year old)
LH normal levels 1-1.5 mine just said <1.
FSH normal leves 1-1.5 mine just said < 1.

Basically im completley shutdown. shes referred me to a drugs clinic which deals with steroid users and heroin users. I think i might meet an endocrinologist along the road now somewhere too. and be given something to get my pituratry gland back working and something to boost my t.levels. i guess.

So i have a problem. But what i dont get is why its happening now 5 months after my cycle, after a proper PCT too. And what annoys me is that yes ive been an idiot and started during puberty so im gunna be ****ed up, but there are lads i know who stay on for 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and even one fella whos been on constantly (he says he does a few weeks clomid once in a while) for 10 years between the ages of 16 and 26 - and hes got a perfectly heathy boy too! And were talking 40ml a week they will take, proper abusing it.

Wheres heres me, aged 20, doing one cycle a year, low to moderate dosages, with a "proper" PCT and im having problems.

You never think itl happen to you until it does do ya, ita always the way.

Anyhow id appreciate some input and feedback on what you think will happen or just what you think in general, feeling quite low about it all to be honest. My girls been great though, really supportive, and my dick does still work, but it picks n chooses when too and it shouldnt be like that should it, she should be getting banged left right and centre 3 times a day not once or twice a week. Im 20 for ****s sake!

thanks for your time. T.