Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fummins is offline Associate Member

Blood work clarification please.

Following is an email i received from my Doctor today regarding my request for blood work. "Dear M&*# ,I have gone ahead and ordered a fasting blood work, includes your choelsterol, diabetes screen. Also with thyroid check, psa, and anemia check." My question is do these proposed tests check my Test and Estrogen levels, or do I need to get her to go further? Thanks.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Absolutely not!

Just be up front with her or specifically ask for test free, test tll, fsh, lh and so on...
    There should be on this site a complete list in English.
    but don't forget the amylase one. You've got only ONE pancreas.
    Good luck.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fummins View Post
    Following is an email i received from my Doctor today regarding my request for blood work. "Dear M&*# ,I have gone ahead and ordered a fasting blood work, includes your choelsterol, diabetes screen. Also with thyroid check, psa, and anemia check." My question is do these proposed tests check my Test and Estrogen levels, or do I need to get her to go further? Thanks.
    No, you need to ask your Dr. specifically.

Approach it this way maybe.

Say, "Hey Dr. I have been feeling a lack of sex drive recently, and my gains in the gym are coming slower, can I please get my hormones checked out?"

They usually need to draw blood into a separate vial for this, to send to the labs. He may ask you a question or two, but be straight up.

'08s2k is offline New Member
    I'm a medical technologist here in PHX. I think honesty with your doc would be best. Btw, you should def get fsh, lh, e2, test free and total, and don't forget your lipids.
    I just started a cycle of test (hexonoate???) With winnie to end my cycle. Googled it, never found test hex by itself, only in omnidren (like sust.) Buddy of mine uses it with great results. Anybody heard of or used this stuff?

'08s2k is offline New Member
    Oops, sorry, didn't see your response already. Disregard...

...and sorry for the threadjack.

Thread Information