sizerp is offline Banned

Urinalysis (Not sure where this belongs)

So I am being drug tested randomly twice a month until about mid-November. Then I get sentenced, and will probably just get probate.

Anyway, During this time period I was thinking of cycling and I know they wouldn't screen for AAS, however, if I were using some Liquidex throughout the cycle, wouldn't that show up on their tests you think?

Also, I would need to provide a prescription for it, if it were to show up. And since I don't have one, would they bust me? Can't really know I guess.

Would you risk it? Or should I just ask my Doc to prescribe me some A-Dex.. lol.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Why risk something this serious?????????????????? JMHO

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Why risk something this serious?????????????????? JMHO
    Guess I'll wait, true.

If I get sentenced that'd suck to go in the pen while on PCT.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Yeah man, use your head and wait.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    Guess I'll wait, true.

If I get sentenced that'd suck to go in the pen while on PCT.
    Especially with all that estrogen in you... you'll feel like a girl... not to mention, probably get tossed around like a girl in the big-house.

hahaha. joking.

but honestly, i don't think that liquidex could show up. in a normal urine test? i just don't think there is anything they could test for using a urine analysis that 100% defines steroid use . (except of course very, very, very expensive testing.. but that's usually blood-work only.)

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Especially with all that estrogen in you... you'll feel like a girl... not to mention, probably get tossed around like a girl in the big-house.

hahaha. joking.

but honestly, i don't think that liquidex could show up. in a normal urine test? i just don't think there is anything they could test for using a urine analysis that 100% defines steroid use. (except of course very, very, very expensive testing.. but that's usually blood-work only.)
    Well at the moment I am a full-time student and work full time... so if I get sentenced in mid-November.... I HIGHLY doubt the judge will slap any time on a white male in college. BUT you never know.

Yeah that's what I am wondering, whether or not the Liquidex would even show up on the urinalysis. Not to mention, if it DID show up - he wouldn't know what it meant, A.K.A. steroid cycle.

Hockeystud911 is offline Junior Member
    What ya do? ha ha just messing! But still would be nice to be jacked going into the pen...

Thread Information