Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KTY
    KTY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain000 View Post
    can u tell me what a "gay" cycle is?
    The one Duramax is attempting to do...

He gained a solid 6lbs in 2 months on 500mg of test. So I guess its not a "gay" cycle per se more of a gay attempt at a cycle. My bad.

Many, many moons ago I gained 18lbs on my first cycle, granted I lost probably half but back then we didn't know what we know to do about proper PCT and minimizing the loss after we come off cycle. This kid gained 6lbs (which easily could have been done without AAS and by what this kid has post he is fair from at his natural peak) I'd really like to see his age, stats, experience, diet, picture but you know that isn't gonna be coming anytime soon.
    Last edited by KTY; 05-02-2010 at 06:52 PM.

KTY
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Is it me or is this complete gibberish? Is english your first language?

All you are doing is making yourself less and less credible.
    Do you even know what a gym is?? Seriously, your online here 24/7... The SHOT reference is probably too old for you to understand, you were probably still in diapers back in those days....

Credible? I don't need to prove my worth You on the other hand should prove yours as so far I see none.

KTY
    Ok this is my first post but i am a long time reader. Let me give you alittle background before I get to my question. Im 21 in the military and Ive been working out for about 3 years and Ive done about 3 small cycles none of which Ive done PCT which i regret. Right Now Im on a Deca/Eq stack at 250mg/200mg a week comming down from 500mg/400mg i started with... I have 3 weeks left and shopping around for some PCT. Im looking to do letro for a few weeks but Im looking for some input. what do you guys think? And maybe someone can PM me and point me in a good direction as to where to look.

Found your first ever post R2R! I now understand. You two have fun trying to figure shit out. This place is scary...

Take care boys...

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    Im obviously still over weight, and decided to make this a cutting cycle instead. So 6lbs in 8 weeks and 2.5" off my waist is damn good to me.
    Once I get a low enough BF % Ill do a 2nd cycle and things will be different as far as my diet and how many calories I take in.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KTY View Post
    Found your first ever post R2R! I now understand. You two have fun trying to figure shit out. This place is scary...

Take care boys...
    Oh boy - you found my first post 3.5 yrs ago?

Quote Originally Posted by KTY;5169***
    Do you even know what a gym is?? Seriously, your online here 24/7... The SHOT reference is probably too old for you to understand, you were probably still in diapers back in those days....

Credible? I don't need to prove my worth You on the other hand should prove yours as so far I see none.
    Well since you took your time out to search for my first post that took place a long time ago - how about you search recent posts. And Im pretty sure I know what a gym is, being that I own a personal training company.

If you are that old, and you are coming here talking like this... then my assumption that you are pathetic holds more and more true.

The one Duramax is attempting to do...

He gained a solid 6lbs in 2 months on 500mg of test. So I guess its not a "gay" cycle per se more of a gay attempt at a cycle. My bad.

Many, many moons ago I gained 18lbs on my first cycle, granted I lost probably half but back then we didn't know what we know to do about proper PCT and minimizing the loss after we come off cycle. This kid gained 6lbs (which easily could have been done without AAS and by what this kid has post he is fair from at his natural peak) I'd really like to see his age, stats, experience, diet, picture but you know that isn't gonna be coming anytime soon.
    Many many moons ago - and now your using the term gay? Oh man haha

You gained 18lbs in a cycle and lost it, and duramax gained 6 lbs interchanging fat with muscle weight. You just a mid life crisis loser who has nothing better to do with yourself. If you are feeling insecure - please, see a therapist. Talk to someone that will actually listen to your pig latin.

Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    Im obviously still over weight, and decided to make this a cutting cycle instead. So 6lbs in 8 weeks and 2.5" off my waist is damn good to me.
    Once I get a low enough BF % Ill do a 2nd cycle and things will be different as far as my diet and how many calories I take in.
    What was your body fat before and after

What was your body fat before and after
    Honestly I dont know what it was before start of cycle. But last week I did a hydrostatic test at our local gym and was 19% and every few days Im looking leaner and leaner and I havent gained a lb nor have I lost a pound.
    So Ill take that.

If I could stay 212 til the end of my 12 or 14 weeks but drop another 3-4% of BF Ill be happy.

KTY
    Good luck Fatso and Dumbo you make a great team!!

See ya fella's

Good luck Fatso and Dumbo you make a great team!!

See ya fella's
    Good riddance jerk off

If there were more people on this site like you, this site would go to shit

KTY
    If there were more people on this site like you, this site would go to shit
    You and the rest of the other "jerk off's" have already accomplished that I'm afraid...

binsser is offline Senior Member
    what a TWAT! (KTY)

MIKEB465 is offline New Member

Please advice

I went to my doctor and my Test is in the low to mid 300"s. I am 45 years young male and i am thinking about going on a regerment, Ya know.... I am looking for helpful information. I am 5'7' and weighing around 200lbs, I have been working out for a while and put some size on but i also seemed to get as they say a pot belly and I take meds for mild anxiety. I want to put some more size on and seemed to peaked out naturally. What do you suggest.. Yes i am new to this forum and I am looking for positive reinforcement, Thanks....

louiscypher is offline Associate Member
    Its ok I got plenty of nolva and clomid so Im going to run both just to be on the safe side

although since i do take 2 pills of each 2 20mg of nolva and 2 50mg of clomid each day. Should I do 1 of each in morning and then 1 of each in afternoon?
    Oops old ass post, my bad......
    Last edited by louiscypher; 07-03-2010 at 03:19 PM.

rock_and_God is offline Associate Member
    You got some growing up to do. You dedicate your time to pick apart people who are looking for help. You are pathetic.
    I agree... you are an asshole... pathetic low life

danimal79 is offline Junior Member
    Ill type it out later but heres my macros. 250gP/250gC/80gF 2700cals
    lol...spend a bit of time in the nutrition sections of this forum, and others. if you have a problem eating more than that, opt for calorie-dense additions/meals. peanut butter, olive oil, milk, juice, etc. this way you'll get your cals, without having to pound down a ton of food.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    nice, 3 spam posts in a row! ^

CraigWatts is offline Junior Member
    Call me crazy but I think KTY is right.

He's giving the kid sh*t because the kid is a living example of how to do everything wrong.

Clearly the kid doesnt know he did it wrong, so hearing it is important - especially for those who surf by here and dont know ... at least we've got an experienced guy layin down the facts ....

Should he be a dick? Yeah. Maybe he should. Its dangerous to do this stuff wrong, and its stupid and reckless. That warrants being a dick.

In my opinion.

iain is offline New Member
    ^ I'd tend to agree with you there. Playing with serious shit you don't understand can have big consequences. He could use the wake up call.

6lbs in 8 weeks on 500mg of Test E is low but theres ways of saying things and not being nob...... your deits ****ed mate lololol no offence change to turkey -chicken no carbs after 6 oclock... on work out your bmi/tdee/ if taking test youll need pct which would consist of nolva as its better than clomid slightly and youll need a few thousand iu of hcg so you do need just to study each thing first bud and then when you think your reading have a go but diet has to be in major check and your training/rest to everyone else yeah he might have a little in experiance lolol but to flame him straight of the bat the bloke a twat(kty) my advice to him is to take he tren and shitty attitude and stick it uo his fcking ass hes a dick ???? you just cant speak to people like that its dis-respectfull!!!!

R1Guy is offline New Member
    Nice thread revival

lol ehhhhhhhhh yeah ha ha ha ha ha

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    You and the rest of the other "jerk off's" have already accomplished that I'm afraid...
    This guy has to be one of the biggest retards ive seen yet...wow!

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    guys hes an e-tough guy and your letting him win!, stop replying to him lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information