Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member

Heres my total testosterone, is it low?

This was taken 6 months ago also. Is this considered low? and if so how low?
    Im 29 and just started a Test E cycle only 3 days ago

Component Your Value Standard Range
    TESTOSTERONE , TOTAL 182 >245- ng/dL

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    have you typed this right.

are we looking at the 182?? where is the ranges??

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    have you typed this right.

are we looking at the 182?? where is the ranges??
    yes 182 is correct and the range is to the right of 182

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    oh sorry i see.

defiently very low, even lower then mine.

whats your cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    oh sorry i see.

defiently very low, even lower then mine.

whats your cycle experience?
    Ive done 2 cycles of havoc, 1st time didnt do a PCT, 2nd time I had nolva on hand and took 20mg each day for 14 days

My sex drive was kicking on havoc and my lifts went up alot. The last time I did have was over a year ago. So that test was done about 6 months after my 2nd cycle which I used nolvadex with.

I ate good enough back then and trained right to gain some mass but I only got so big. Thats when I decided to be tested. So now I attributed my inability to get any bigger to my low test numbers.

KTY
    KTY is offline New Member
    WOW! Gonna suck when your dick stops working at 29! Very inexperienced you definitely don't know what you are doing. Another "wanna-be" monster. Sad. I am guessing you don't have a sniff about proper diet and training. Good luck trying to get your test levels back to normal.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KTY View Post
    WOW! Gonna suck when your dick stops working at 29! Very inexperienced you definitely don't know what you are doing. Another "wanna-be" monster. Sad. I am guessing you don't have a sniff about proper diet and training. Good luck trying to get your test levels back to normal.
    Instead of trying to harp on someone how about giving him constructive criticism. Because as it stands right now, you look like someone who just registered to start pissing people off. Why doesnt he know what he is doing?

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, not very productive! No need to be a smart ass.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    Instead of trying to harp on someone how about giving him constructive criticism. Because as it stands right now, you look like someone who just registered to start pissing people off. Why doesnt he know what he is doing?
    I agree!! Check yourself punk!

KTY
    Okay I am sorry, I will let you guys coddle and hug him until he is all better. My bad I thought I was in the mens section.

As for positive advice. Quit doing gay cycles and do some research. Clearly the OP has not much knowledge and probably with a proper diet and routine he will grow bigger and faster then he did with some PH or slapped together cycle.

And no I didn't sign up to piss people off...

How old are you? Do your parents know that you are on this site?

Okay I am sorry, I will let you guys coddle and hug him until he is all better. My bad I thought I was in the mens section.

As for positive advice. Quit doing gay cycles and do some research. Clearly the OP has not much knowledge and probably with a proper diet and routine he will grow bigger and faster then he did with some PH or slapped together cycle.

What do you know another parrot. Thanks for your words of wisdom.

grumpee is offline Associate Member
    just out of curiousity why will his dick stop working ? Just trying to educate myself ?
    Last edited by grumpee; 04-27-2010 at 09:34 AM.

KAOZ is offline New Member
    If i was u i would hit some hcg for a few weeks then a month on nolvadex an see what happens.

Just another dipshit

Obviously I didnt know jack when I did the Havoc. I still dont know everything but I learn something new everyday.
    And Im quite sure Ill recover just fine on this cycle

Not going to run HCG , I will see how I do on PCT in 4 weeks with just nolva and clomid.

Danabolic is offline New Member
    Why do people feel the need to even post something negative when someone asks a serious question? Just ignore that guy, probably everyone who knows him does....

Do a search on here for 'HTPA Handbook'. Its got some good information. It also says that if you're taking Clomid, that Nolva isn't necessary. I'm not an Endo or chemist, but I know quite a few very credible guys who will recommend just Clomid for 3-4 weeks post-cycle, wait a couple weeks and get bloodwork again to see if your natural FSH and LH are working to keep your test in norm range. You'll most likely notice the difference before bloodwork, but trust me, just make sure.

KTY
    Us guys post negative stuff because it won't matter they won't listen.

And yes I am just another parrot that knows nothing... Ha ha

After reading the cycle logs and member pics I know I learned to laugh my ass off... There is definitely a reason AAS have a bad rep and its these clowns that give it that bad name. What a joke....

Anyways good luck with your cycle I am sure you will be a monster when your finished!!!

Post up your diet, lets see what you are eating

P.S. If nothing else make sure you do a proper PCT
    Last edited by KTY; 04-28-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Bloodsaw is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danabolic View Post
    Why do people feel the need to even post something negative when someone asks a serious question? Just ignore that guy, probably everyone who knows him does....

Do a search on here for 'HTPA Handbook'. Its got some good information. It also says that if you're taking Clomid, that Nolva isn't necessary. I'm not an Endo or chemist, but I know quite a few very credible guys who will recommend just Clomid for 3-4 weeks post-cycle, wait a couple weeks and get bloodwork again to see if your natural FSH and LH are working to keep your test in norm range. You'll most likely notice the difference before bloodwork, but trust me, just make sure.

Ive heard the opposite, if your going to just JUST clomid, or JUST nolva, to go with Nolva.....sorry to hijack but this may help the OP also, anyone wanna chime in?

Its ok I got plenty of nolva and clomid so Im going to run both just to be on the safe side

although since i do take 2 pills of each 2 20mg of nolva and 2 50mg of clomid each day. Should I do 1 of each in morning and then 1 of each in afternoon?

KTY
    What are you eating???

Post up your diet duramax

What are you eating???

Post up your diet duramax
    Ill type it out later but heres my macros. 250gP/250gC/80gF 2700cals

Before someone says you arent eating enough. I am constantly stuffed. I do need to do alot more cardio than Im currently doing and then I could probably add another 300-400cals to my diet. Ive been eating roughly that much for 2 weeks now and Ive gained 1.5lbs but I look noticably a tad bit leaner

KTY
    At least you know your diet is crap...

My girlfriend eats more then you.... Nut up or save the gear! Sorry not trying to be harsh but seriously you shouldn't be on ANY gear.

Mr. Parrot
    Last edited by KTY; 04-30-2010 at 05:20 PM.

KTY
    Here are a few things to consider Duramax for you and the wreckless cycler's... Read them all.

1) To even consider using AAS, you should have AT LEAST two years of hard, consistant training under your belt. Preferably, you've trained for longer, tried all types of training (powerlifting, high-intensity, reps, different frequencies, many different exercise, etc), and reached a point where everything you try with varying diets and training has left you stuck at some point in strength and size for a year or so. I'd be willing to bet that most beginnners who think they've done everything and are stuck, havent exhausted all the training and diet possibilities. For example, DC regularly puts serious size on natural guys who've tried everything else.

2) You should know how your body responds to diet. Do you hold water on lots of simple carbs? Do you need to eat a lot to keep your weight up, or do you struggle with putting on excess bodyfat? And on and on...

3) MANY AAS go through a process called aromatization in the liver where your liver turns androgens into estrogens. These are all the test compounds, anadrol , d-bol, etc. The trens and deca have progesterone side effects. This all adds up to lots of water retention and "bloating," and this is NOT size! The extra estrogen will cause you to add FAT in addition to water.

4) Use anti-estrogens such as nolvadex , and add an anti-aromatase such as arimidex . Stay on these a good six weeks after your last shot to give your body a chance to normalize, while keeping the estrogen levels down. Yuo could add in some clomid to enhace the HPT axis, and hcg - this gets a bit trickier.

5) Avoid supressing (shutting down) your HPT axis as much as possible with shorter cycles (6-8 weeks), and the lowest doses you need.

6) There is not one beginner here (or anywhere!) who needs more than 350 or so TOTAL mg (that means all the drugs you plan on taking added together) per week for their first 3-4 cycles. More is not better, and just gives you lots of sides to deal with at a time when you're trying to figure out how your body will respond to various AAS.

7) Stuffing yourself will only make you fat. Absorption of proteins, carbs, and fats is transport mediated and cannot be "forced." Yuor caloric needs are dictated by your muscle mass, matabolic rate, and energy output (training and daily activities). The reason Ronnie and Jay can get away with eating 5000+ calories a day is their tremendous muscle mass, possible use of thyroid drugs to speed metabolism, and workloads that would kill a horse. Virtually all non-pro level bodybuilders who try this will simply end up FAT.

8) Finally, if you going to use AAS to simply look good - don't. It'll be a waste of money and time, and expose you to potential side effects and legal risks all for what? So you can wear a tight shirt in the clubs? Come on! Consider AAS IF all the first two above have been achieved, and you really want to compete.

I've probably missed some stuff here, do some homework, ask questions, and listen to the advice of people who've been there and made many of these mistakes already. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something and save yourself some grief and money.

Lastly don't be offended at some of the negative criticism you will get. This is serious stuff which will have serious life long consciences if done wrong or for the wrong reasons. Some of us are harsh because we are men not little boys talking about why you shouldn't smoke that cig or crush that can of beer. You can call us "parrots" or whatever you dream up but if we didn't care and tried to look out for the younger generation then we wouldn't be on this boards giving our advice from experience we'd just let you fail and have huge titties and a soft little pecker

Anyways I'm done ranting now. Have a great weekend!
    Last edited by KTY; 05-02-2010 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KTY;516***8
    At least you know your diet is crap...

My girlfriend eats more then you.... Nut up or save the gear! Sorry not trying to be harsh but seriously you shouldn't be on ANY gear.

Mr. Parrot
    seriously bud you're a ****ing pest now. How would you have any clue that my diet is crap by my macros? You know what I dont care, go ahead and waste your time posting

KTY
    2700 cals and 250g of protein on a test cycle??????? What are you a 100 lbs soaking wet. Stupid kid

Here are a few things to consider Duramax for you and the wreckless cycler's... Read them all.

1) To even consider using AAS, you should have AT LEAST two years of hard, consistant training under your belt. Preferably, you've trained for longer, tried all types of training (powerlifting, high-intensity, reps, different frequencies, many different exercise, etc), and reached a point where everything you try with varying diets and training has left you stuck at some point in strength and size for a year or so. I'd be willing to bet that most beginnners who think they've done everything and are stuck, havent exhausted all the training and diet possibilities. For example, DC regularly puts serious size on natural guys who've tried everything else.Where do people get their numbers from? 2 yrs... 4 yrs... 5 yrs. Why? Steroids are actually not at all necessary and if you do things right, you will never reach your maximum potential.

2) You should know how your body responds to diet. Do you hold water on lots of simple carbs? Do you need to eat a lot to keep your weight up, or do you struggle with putting on excess bodyfat? And on and on...

3) MANY AAS go through a process called aromatization in the liver where your liver turns androgens into estrogens. These are all the test compounds, anadrol , d-bol, etc. The trens and deca have progesterone side effects. This all adds up to lots of water retention and "bloating," and this is NOT size! The extra estrogen will cause you to add FAT in addition to water.Irrelevant

4) Use anti-estrogens such as nolvadex , and add an anti-aromatase such as arimidex . Stay on these a good six weeks after your last shot to give your body a chance to normalize, while keeping the estrogen levels down. Yuo could add in some clomid to enhace the HPT axis, and hcg - this gets a bit trickier.

5) Avoid supressing (shutting down) your HPT axis as much as possible with shorter cycles (6-8 weeks), and the lowest doses you needYou cannot avoid shut down with almost all compounds. If your body naturally produces it sufficiently, you will shut down once your levels are superseded by an external source..

6) There is not one beginner here (or anywhere!) who needs more than 350 or so TOTAL mg (that means all the drugs you plan on taking added together) per week for their first 3-4 cycles. More is not better, and just gives you lots of sides to deal with at a time when you're trying to figure out how your body will respond to various AAS. Why do you say that? Whats wrong with 2-3mg/lbs

7) Stuffing yourself will only make you fat. Absorption of proteins, carbs, and fats is transport mediated and cannot be "forced." Yuor caloric needs are dictated by your muscle mass, matabolic rate, and energy output (training and daily activities). The reason Ronnie and Jay can get away with eating 5000+ calories a day is their tremendous muscle mass, possible use of thyroid drugs to speed metabolism, and workloads that would kill a horse. Virtually all non-pro level bodybuilders who try this will simply end up FAT. This is simply incorrect. Your daily caloric intake is based on your size and your goal. If 5000 kcal is your target caloric intake, then thats what it is.If your LBM is 300lbs basic math will tell you that their TDEE is well over 6000kcal

7) Finally, if you going to use AAS to simply look good - don't. It'll be a waste of money and time, and expose you to potential side effects and legal risks all for what? So you can wear a tight shirt in the clubs? Come on! Consider AAS IF all the first two above have been achieved, and you really want to compete. This is agreeable, however unwarranted. Every one takes AAS for their own reasons they deem justifiable. If you feel that the OP is taking AAS for reasons you deem unnecessary then take it up in a PM.

I've probably missed some stuff here, do some homework, ask questions, and listen to the advice of people who've been there and made many of these mistakes already. Maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something and save yourself some grief and money.Hopefully you are willing to practice what you preach.

Lastly don't be offended at some of the negative criticism you will get. This is serious stuff which will have serious life long consciences if done wrong or for the wrong reasons. Some of us are harsh because we are men not little boys talking about why you shouldn't smoke that cig or crush that can of beer. Constructive/Negative criticism is one thing, but you just flat out insulted the OP. You call it being feminine - I call it being professional.

You can call us "parrots" or whatever you dream up but if we didn't care and tried to look out for the younger generation then we wouldn't be on this boards giving our advice from experience we'd just let you fail and have huge titties and a soft little pecker Oh save your "Father knows best" lecture. This is such a cliche' and bullshit statement. "We do it because we care" Right... Its funny, if people like you cared so much then they would go about advice the right way. And actually give it. Not put the person down and tell them they are doing things the wrong way and not tell them the right way. This post actually had a sense of productivity to it, but it still doesnt say much.

Anyways I'm done ranting now. Have a great weekend!
    This is what is called an attempt at a constructive criticism post KTY. All the other posts are just immature stabs with no educational background. Hence the term parrot. Its as if you are simply repeating something that you have heard over and over again.

If you want to get the message across firmly, you can do with out the insults. Its basic over the counter psychology... I said, you dont know what you are doing and this is why... as opposed to "You are an idiot"... you would tend to give me the time of day to listen to what I have to say.

OP - Post your complete diet in the diet section because Im willing to bet that your calories are way too low.

2700 cals and 250g of protein on a test cycle??????? What are you a 100 lbs soaking wet. Stupid kid
    While I agree that 2700 calories sounds low, 250g of protein is more then enough for someone who is 250lbs for hypertrophy.

Us guys post negative stuff because it won't matter they won't listen.

And yes I am just another parrot that knows nothing... Ha ha

After reading the cycle logs and member pics I know I learned to laugh my ass off... There is definitely a reason AAS have a bad rep and its these clowns that give it that bad name. What a joke....

Anyways good luck with your cycle I am sure you will be a monster when your finished!!!

Post up your diet, lets see what you are eating

P.S. If nothing else make sure you do a proper PCT
    troll. You have 10 posts and are already trying to stir the pot. I hope you are in ridiculous competition shape to be mocking the members here.
    And even if you were, you would be deemed arrogant and narcissistic so it is a lose lose for you. My suggestion... do a little bit of growing up, feel better about yourself... then come back.
    Last edited by RoadToRecovery; 05-01-2010 at 01:16 PM.

While I agree that 2700 calories sounds low, 250g of protein is more then enough for someone who is 250lbs for hypertrophy.
    I was a 3100cals 275gP/275gC/100gF 90% good fats and I was gaining fat so I cut it back to 2700 cals and things are working just fine. Im gaining size and losing BF. So Im going with what works.

troll. You have 10 posts and are already trying to stir the pot. I hope you are in ridiculous competition shape to be mocking the members here.
    And even if you were, you would be deemed arrogant and narcissistic so it is a lose lose for you. My suggestion... do a little bit of growing up, feel better about yourself... then come back.
    All of his posts have been in my threads and only my threads or quoting my posts. I dont get it. There are alot more people on here than me that are unprepared. Im not saying I am spot on on my diet, but its working and I think thats all that matters, no?
    Maybe I could be adding even more mass but Im up 6lbs in 8 weeks and Im defintely leaner from day 1 of starting AAS. What more could I ask for?

This is something I was not able to accomplish naturally, due to my low test levels? I dont know, Im thinking it was because I train the same as I always have and Im seeing big gains in most all exercises. Ive tried many routines and know what works best for me.
    My diet has gotten better since starting AAS just because of the determination to make this cycle successful in my eyes. But I was eating just fine before starting that I shouldve been seeing gains and I wasnt.

I will tell you, that fat should only be about 15-20% of calories...

My recommendation is a high carb med protein low fat diets for almost all goals.What is your actual goal right now? Hypertrophy? Cutting?

What AAS are you taking right now? I cant find it in the above posts.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftedDuramax2007 View Post
    This was taken 6 months ago also. Is this considered low? and if so how low?
    Im 29 and just started a Test E cycle only 3 days ago

Component Your Value Standard Range
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 182 >245- ng/dL
    If 182 ng/dl is your number and you are 29yo, that makes your value to 6.32 nmol/L.

So yes, it is low.

I will tell you, that fat should only be about 15-20% of calories...

My recommendation is a high carb med protein low fat diets for almost all goals.What is your actual goal right now? Hypertrophy? Cutting?

What AAS are you taking right now? I cant find it in the above posts.
    Well it seems like I pack on more fat with doing high carbs, maybe it was because I was taking in carbs til almost bed time? My fats are mostly coming from fish oil, olive oil and the steak I eat.
    The goal now is to cut and maintain mass but Im adding mass slowly and cutting at this point.
    Itd always be nice to do it even faster if I can manage to.

Im just running Test E 500mg/wk just started week 9 on thursday

KTY
    6lbs in 8 weeks on 500mg of Test E??? Please tell me that's a typo

KTY
    Road To Recovery,

In response to your replies to my earlier post....

Questions

1) It's my opinion I just dreamed up 3 years because IMHO that should be the VERY VERY minimum as you said there is NO magically time period, again just my opinion...

5) I never said you could AVOID shut down I said be sure to take the proper precautions to try to minimize it as much as possible. Read slower.

6) Again ONLY my opinion. There is no need to go guns a blazing in your first AAS cycle. There is ABSOLUTELY no need to exceed 500mg of test on your first cycle. It's a waste and dumb. I suggest starting low and learning how your body reacts no need to do a gram on your first cycle, again that is dumb.

7) You took it out of context (gee what a surprise) the main point is don't stuff yourself just because. Learn how to eat and what your daily needs (cycle or no cycle) are and adjust and time it out so that it works for you, don't just sit at a chinese buffet and fill your face cause you need 7000k to gain.

8) Whatever...

If your gonna be stupid and reckless with AAS be prepared to be talked to as if your stupid and reckless! There is TONS and TONS of great and important articles on this site so why not use them! Go in the cycle section and the member picture section of the forum. I don't know what I should do laugh or cry. Seriously, all I could say to most is WOW!

"PM" me if you want to discuss BB backgrounds I'd gladly share mine with you.
    Last edited by KTY; 05-02-2010 at 04:01 PM.

6lbs in 8 weeks on 500mg of Test E??? Please tell me that's a typo
    You got some growing up to do. You dedicate your time to pick apart people who are looking for help. You are pathetic.

KTY

OK Mom I will go take a time out!

KTY
    You got some growing up to do. You dedicate your time to pick apart people who are looking for help. You are pathetic.
    Wrong again. People that are looking for help do that before they are stupid not after.

You must be related to that DB from long ago SHOT. Pathetic is right.

Road To Recovery,

In response to your replies to my earlier post....

Questions

1) It's my opinion I just dreamed up 3 years because IMHO that should be the VERY VERY minimum as you said there is NO magically time period, again just my opinion... This is better.

5) I never said you could AVOID shut down I said be sure to take the proper precautions to try to minimize it as much as possible. Read slower. You start the sentence with "Avoid supressing (shutting down)..." I think I read it just fine.

6) Again ONLY my opinion. There is no need to go guns a blazing in your first AAS cycle. There is ABSOLUTELY no need to exceed 500mg of test on your first cycle. It's a waste and dumb. I suggest starting low and learning how your body reacts no need to do a gram on your first cycle, again that is dumb.Finally you give a plausible response... and surround it with immature and generic terms like "Its dumb". But "why" still remains the question here.

7) You took it out of context (gee what a surprise) the main point is don't stuff yourself just because. Learn how to eat and what your daily needs (cycle or no cycle) are and adjust and time it out so that it works for you, don't just sit at a chinese buffet and fill your face cause you need 7000k to gain. I took what was given to me and made sense out of it to the best of my ability. If you think I took what you said out of context, then maybe you should explain your self by being a bit more articulate.

8) Whatever...

As for the rest of your rant again a BIG whatever, I guess you know it all... If you only knew I dont know it all. And neither do you. I simply question the individuals that press their opinions so aggressively as fact simply because it is popular.

"PM" me if you want to discuss BB backgrounds I'd gladly share mine with you. Ill pass
    If someone asks you why, dont automatically think that they disagree with you. On an assumption basis, I agree with you that the OP needs work. But its still unacceptable to attack people. You speak about being amongst men. Well being professional is the best way to express being a man.

Wrong again. People that are looking for help do that before they are stupid not after.

You must be related to that DB from long ago SHOT. Pathetic is right.
    Is it me or is this complete gibberish? Is english your first language?

All you are doing is making yourself less and less credible.

dtrain000 is offline Associate Member

can u tell me what a "gay" cycle is?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information