fcjohnny is offline New Member

Blood test question...

Before I start my cycle I was planning on getting a baseline blood test done. Then after my cycle I plan on getting another blood test done to see where the cycle has put me at. I've never had a blood test done before. There should be a difference between the the baseline and the post cycle results. If my doctor asks me what I've been doing should I tell him I did a prohormone or should I be upfront and say I took gear? I'm worried if I admitted to him saying i took gear there's possibilty my insurance could be canceled for this. Sorry for post a ignorant question just trying to be honest with the docotor.

Stats:
    Age 21 ( I fully understand what I am putting my body through)
    Weight: 192lbs
    Height: 5'11
    BF% 12% measured yesterday 10/26/10
    Cycle history: none
    Training history: I'm a ex army ranger. Started training at the age of 16. It was more endurance training. I do ruck marches and many other physical activites. I started lifiting weights while I was deployed in Iraq.

Reason why I am running a cycle is because I am currently doing EP work and per the clients request they have asked that I getting bigger, if not in will be pulled from my current assignment. I am on a time restraint so this is the reason why I have turned to gear.

Sorry if there are grammatical errors I typed this on my phone.

Thanks,
    Johnny

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fcjohnny View Post
    Before I start my cycle I was planning on getting a baseline blood test done. Then after my cycle I plan on getting another blood test done to see where the cycle has put me at. I've never had a blood test done before. There should be a difference between the the baseline and the post cycle results. If my doctor asks me what I've been doing should I tell him I did a prohormone or should I be upfront and say I took gear? I'm worried if I admitted to him saying i took gear there's possibilty my insurance could be canceled for this. Sorry for post a ignorant question just trying to be honest with the docotor.

Stats:
    Age 21 ( I fully understand what I am putting my body through)
    Weight: 192lbs
    Height: 5'11
    BF% 12% measured yesterday 10/26/10
    Cycle history: none
    Training history: I'm a ex army ranger. Started training at the age of 16. It was more endurance training. I do ruck marches and many other physical activites. I started lifiting weights while I was deployed in Iraq.

Reason why I am running a cycle is because I am currently doing EP work and per the clients request they have asked that I getting bigger, if not in will be pulled from my current assignment. I am on a time restraint so this is the reason why I have turned to gear.

Sorry if there are grammatical errors I typed this on my phone.

Thanks,
    Johnny
    Personal choice, depending on where you live there are places where you can just paid to have bloods done. i would have a look around before going to your doc. if not, tell him you have been feeling lethargic, low sex drive, depressed and ask if you can have testosterone levels checked.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    you can have bloods done online plenty of sites offer it

Thread Information