Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Arete is offline Junior Member

Arete Blood Work

07071502.PDF07071501.PDF

I have been reading alot of the blood work reviews over the last few weeks to try and analyze my blood work as well before posting. I would appreciate some input on it since I am considering doing HRT through a doctor that uses BIOTE pellets or if I should just do Test Cyp TRT. A little history to follow the blood work.

I had done a 12 week cycle of Test E 500mg and Deca 250mg a week. This blood work is 4 months post and I can definately feel now that things have not improved from this blood work in the last 3 months. When I came off the cycle I did not do a proper PCT and tried with natural supplements that they say would recover the body. I now know much more and if I cycle again I already have the HCG / Nova and Clomid but at this point I am still trying naturally to cure my messed up HPTA and hormones.

Current weight 240# - id say 25+% body fat. Prior to coming off the cycle in december I was 210# more around 17%. In the last 2 years I went from 270# to 205# before doing a Test E cycle to try and gain mass and started lifting heavy. I ate a Ketogenic diet to loose the weight to 205 but then introduced carbs and the Test E and went to 225# very fast. Then when I came of the cycle I have slowly crept back to 240#.

42 year old male, 6' tall, walk 12,000 steps minimum a day and eat a Higher fat low carb diet for the most part at 2400-3000 calories a day mostly from eggs and protein with some green veges in line with Paleo more or less. When I was on Test I was highly motivated and lifting 5 days a week for mostly strength 5x5 style. I try to not go below 1000 calorie deficient and track food and activity every day religiously so I know macro break down very well.

I got this blood work done in April from someone that promotes BIOTE and will not do Test C. I have looked for information on it vs Test on the forums and online but dont find many comparisons. Some of the notes on the test were discussions i had with him. I said I was going to try and reset myself before moving forward with these pellets. It has been 3 months and all I have done is put on 15# and lack motivation, drive and libido with my wife. My Goal is to have a sense of well being and motivation along with body comp and being more around 200#. I believe I have messed up my system and have read the posts to reset the HPTA but its all with Nova/Clomid and HGC. I am not against it at all but I thought before doing anything I wanted someone to evaluate the blood and see if from this work I need to get on some sort of permanant TRT or HRT.

Really appreciate it if Kelkel could give me some insight and any others. Thank you.
    Last edited by Arete; 07-07-2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Added better files

Thread Information