Swolabetic is offline New Member

400mg Test E has me at 1500 Free test. Bloods posted.

Ok, so, first off I FEEL amazing. As in, these numbers are basically exactly where I would like them. BUT, on the Dosage I was on, do you think my TOTAL should be higher? I know everyone is a bit different. Labs were taken 4 days post injection.

Test E 400mg pinned 2x weekly.
    EQ 600mg pinned 2x weekly.

Total=1501
    SHBG=8

Free=603
    Bioavailable =1138
    Estridal = 24

Thanks fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    Oh and what are you doing for E control? That number looks low relative to the T.
    Just Aromosin taken with each pin. 2x weekly. But the EQ seems to have some AI effects.

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Total T is practically useless. It's the free T you really care about. Also, we don't know your ranges so these numbers could mean many different things to us.

If they are the typical general range, then your free T is over 2x the high end of a test, that's plenty good. SHBG being that low is a good start to free up more test as well.

My total with 400mg like you is about 1500 as well. . It's my free T that's sky rocket.

Also, I wouldn't even bother with an AI at your dosages. Most likely overkill. My sweet spot is about 100 pg/ml e2 at that free test level.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolabetic View Post
    Ok, so, first off I FEEL amazing. As in, these numbers are basically exactly where I would like them. BUT, on the Dosage I was on, do you think my TOTAL should be higher? I know everyone is a bit different. Labs were taken 4 days post injection.

Test E 400mg pinned 2x weekly.
    EQ 600mg pinned 2x weekly.

Total=1501
    SHBG=8

Free=603
    Bioavailable =1138
    Estridal = 24

Thanks fellas!
    Read the test description carefully. Some cap the upper limit for total T @ 1500ng/dL, others give you the exact value.

If you posted reference values, it would be useful. By most reference ranges that's an ultra low SHBG ( depending on the unit of measure),
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-07-2020 at 02:01 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200207_144049.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	178145

Pic posted. Could the EQ be causing the low SHBG? Also, what are your thoughts on the level as far as a 400mg dose?

Thread Information