z06vett is offline Associate Member

How to pass a comprehensive urine steroid test

Is their a steroid detox out there for tested athletes. From my understanding it's a comprehensive urine test? I've tried to look it up and have had no luck finding any useful information...

Thanks

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you look at the banner up top they supposedly have a product that does exactly what your looking for.

The link looks to be inactive.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry, I don't know about the detoxing but one other option is the Whizzinator, a fake pecker with a bladder attached for you to fill with 'clean' urine. They market is as a "sex aid," a "safe" method of giving golden showers but it was created to help people beat piss tests.

I've been piss tested A LOT but the only people who looked close enough to make certain it was my plumbing the piss was coming out of was the military. Everybody else just sort of watches from a distance while you walk to the urinal to do your business. You could pull out a garden hose to fill the cup and they wouldn't notice. So the fake weiner doesn't even have to pass close inspection. But the Whizzinator supposedly is "realistic" in appearance just in case (I've never seen one so I couldn't say for certain).

There's another brand of s similar gizmo called the "Screeny Weeny."

They often will test the temperature of the sample straight after you hand it over so the storage container should be kept next to your skin for some time before "whizzing" to get the fluid up to the correct temperature.

The only prob is that synthetic urine. Not even real urine. Better off using some one clean urine in glue bottle close to your bottle temp. Whizznator is failure waiting to happen. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	179510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1594179432114_image.png 
Views:	118 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	179511

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    The only prob is that synthetic urine. Not even real urine. Better off using some one clean urine in glue bottle close to your bottle temp. Whizznator is failure waiting to happen. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	119 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	179510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1594179432114_image.png 
Views:	118 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	179511
    The synthetic urine is for those who lack the imagination, initiative or wherewithal to supply clean natural urine from their own chosen source. There's no law that says you have to use it.

Thread Information