Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member

Why did merc get banned?

this isnt a post talking about why merc shouldnt have gotten banned, or how sorry i feel etc etc

im just curious to know why he got banned, and from talking to other people im not the only one who is curious to know

anyways
    the curiosity is killing me, can someone inform me or PM me?

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    not too sure....
    but the bigger question plaguing us all... is what ever happened to LEFTHOOK !!!

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Quote Originally Posted by JC.1987 View Post
    not too sure....
    but the bigger question plaguing us all... is what ever happened to LEFTHOOK !!!
    Lefthook got knock out! by righthook...

jbm

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Lefthook got knock out! by righthook...
    lmfao good one

anyways anyone know what happened to merc?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    amazing

jbm

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ez tigerr

jbm

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    People get banned because they break the rules, its that simple.

Merc was excellent at coping & pasting studies and most were very useful/interesting but in all fairness he had zero experience in using AAS.

Alot of us only see the surface of someone but in reality there is always underlying motives.

He as been banned from most sites I can think of at one time or another, which shows me he lacks the integrity to have a trusted position.

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300;498***6

Merc was excellent at coping & pasting studies and most were very useful/interesting but in all fairness he had zero experience in using AAS.

Alot of us only see the surface of someone but in reality there is always underlying motives.

He as been banned from most sites I can think of at one time or another, which shows me he lacks the integrity to have a trusted position.
    That explains it!

jbm
    Ban me!

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Wooow.... ^^^^ this one just made my day jbm u. Da man!!... What's her name ?

jbm

jbm

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    f*ck jbm ur the biggest spammer with ur pics. u prob make everyone here on test wack off over them pics lol

dangerous dan is offline Anabolic Member
    who needs to be on test haha

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    f*ck jbm ur the biggest spammer with ur pics. u prob make everyone here on test wack off over them pics lol
    better jack off... lolol!

i wonder if jacking off would contribute to my AM cardio

jbm
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous dan View Post
    i wonder if jacking off would contribute to my AM cardio

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    Some total fvcking babes in this thread. Bump.

not to keen on this one mind

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

obviously marcus, i was trying to find out the story behind it

Dont worry big boy i found out the reason why, i understand

thanks everyone

to JBM, seriously ive had 2 wacks today becuase of your photos,

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I enjoyed the articles he brought. Shame he is gone.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    obviously marcus, i was trying to find out the story behind it

Dont worry big boy i found out the reason why, i understand

thanks everyone

to JBM, seriously ive had 2 wacks today becuase of your photos,
    May you share it?

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member

If you brake the rules, you're history.. That's not even a point of discussion here.. However, and this is not personally directed at you in a negative way-just take it as constructive criticism- ... but doesn't everyone copy and paste articles here from other sources?

I could really give a Rat's in regards what happened to such and such.. but in all honesty I can't recall a single time that Merc would take credit for something he posted and that he never wrote, after been back in here.. Additionally, some of the stuff he posted here were insightful and, more often than not, a good, long, read.. quite the contrary to some of the "copied and pasted" articles that some other members post in here..

I just hate the double standards.. True, I don't know Jack and really don't need to know what happens behind the curtains here because it is none of my damn business.. but it is distasteful that one day you happen to have some "forum comrades" and the next they back stab you or simply type comments like the one you just did.

Respect,
    Max

/end rant!

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    If you brake the rules, you're history.. That's not even a point of discussion here.. However, and this is not personally directed at you in a negative way-just take it as constructive criticism- ... but doesn't everyone copy and paste articles here from other sources?

I could really give a Rat's in regards what happened to such and such.. but in all honesty I can't recall a single time that Merc would take credit for something he posted and that he never wrote, after been back in here.. Additionally, some of the stuff he posted here were insightful and, more often than not, a good, long, read.. quite the contrary to some of the "copied and pasted" articles that some other members post in here..

I just hate the double standards.. True, I don't know Jack and really don't need to know what happens behind the curtains here because it is none of my damn business.. but it is distasteful that one day you happen to have some "forum comrades" and the next they back stab you or simply type comments like the one you just did.

Respect,
    Max

/end rant!
    Please show me what ive copied and pasted?

I can tell from your comments you have no idea what is going on otherwise you wouldnt write such trash, if you want to talk about back stabbing your pointing the finger at the wrong guy.

I never said he took credit for other peoples works, I just stated that he as no AAS experience and ive never said anything behind merc's back, he knows we've have the discussion.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin

Respect,
    Max

/end rant!

Just to make things perfectly clear... anyone ever wanting to know answers to this or any other type of question can pm me at anytime... Many of you know that as you have pm'd me and been given an honest answer there is nothing to hide... and I take full credit for anyone who was affected by my allowing a second chance to someone who was not to be trusted with information that was both sensitive and personal... to each of you and you know who you are I am sorry... I was fooled twice by him sad to say...

Now as for your answer no he was not banned because of copying and pasting and that is not what marcus was saying... however I can see where you could get that... and it was not for taking credit for anyone else's writings... it was that he was put in a trusted position and gave out private and sensitive information that he then gained access to via pms and those persons in turn contacted myself and other HOF and Vets via pm (forwarded original pms) and were rightfully upset... hence he was banned...

btw this has happened in the past and I do feel that I made an error in judgment by allowing him to come back... he does bring good articles I agree however anyone can paste them here so please feel free when you find a helpful article to do so... giving full credit to the writer of course...

Hope this help those that are curious about merc... and remember in the future to just send a pm I have no reason to not answer you... ask around I generally get back to everyone it may take a day or two if busy but I do try to return all of them...

Much Respect

*admin*
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

I don't think you're even reading my so called "trash".. Look, I have nothing against you.. Just re-read what I wrote and don't get offended if I hit a nerve on you. I will state it again, I don't know Jack and I don't know nor need to know, what happens behind closed doors... Just don't make comments like the one you originally made.. Put yourself on the other person's shoes.. I thought the two of you were good buddies; that's all.

Bothered by my "trash" comment... Again, take it as constructive criticism buddy! Man up and respect towards you.

Max

I don't think you're even reading my so called "trash".. Look, I have nothing against you.. Just re-read what I wrote and don't get offended if I hit a nerve on you. I will state it again, I don't know Jack and I don't know nor need know, what happens behind closed doors... Just don't make comments like the one you originally made.. Put yourself on the other person's shoes.. I thought the two of you were good buddies; that's all.

Bothered by my "trash" comment... Again, take it as constructive criticism buddy! Man up and respect towards you.

Max
    I wasnt offended by your comments i was replying to you.

Dont take things to personal, chill out alittle

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post

Just to make things perfectly clear... anyone ever wanting to know answers to this or any other type of question can pm me at anytime... Many of you know that as you have pm'd me and been given an honest answer there is nothing to hide... and I take full credit for anyone who was affected by my allowing a second chance to someone who was not to be trusted with information that was both sensitive and personal... to each of you and you know who you are I am sorry... I was fooled twice by him sad to say...

Now as for your answer no he was not banned because of copying and pasting and that is not what marcus was saying... however I can see where you could get that... and it was not for taking credit for anyone else's writings... it was that he was put in a trusted position and gave out private and sensitive information that he then gained access to via pms and those persons in turn contacted myself and other HOF and Vets via pm (forwarded original pms) and were rightfully upset... hence he was banned...

btw this has happened in the past and I do feel that I made an error in judgment by allowing him to come back... he does bring good articles I agree however anyone can paste them here so please feel free when you find a helpful article to do so... giving full credit to the writer of course...

Hope this help those that are curious about merc... and remember in the future to just send a pm I have no reason to not answer you... ask around I generally get back to everyone it may take a day or two if busy but I do try to return all of them...

Much Respect

*admin*
    Thanks Admin... for always saving the day!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I wasnt offended by your comments i was replying to you.

Dont take things to personal, chill out alittle
    No problem.. I never got offended!

Peace

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not to keen on this one mind

Yeah i know what you mean, her face is a bit effed up but her body is amazing! I could compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Yeah i know what you mean, her face is a bit effed up but her body is amazing! I could compromise.
    yea she looks to have been hit with a shovel, but yea i supose i could compromise to

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Dimming the lights would solve everything here. Just enough light to see her body but not enough to see the facial flaws

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    yea she looks to have been hit with a shovel, but yea i supose i could compromise to
    She was was born in the ugly tree......... and hit every fvkin branch on the way down

Would have to be from behind

nah would just have to be an hour in the pub before

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I have to admit I did enjoy Merc and I understand he as not taken AAS but he had helped me out in the past with solid info. Having said that ADMIN you have explained yourself and this is your web and you are responsible for it and I understand what you did.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    I have to admit I did enjoy Merc and I understand he as not taken AAS but he had helped me out in the past with solid info. Having said that ADMIN you have explained yourself and this is your web and you are responsible for it and I understand what you did.
    Agreed!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Much Respect

T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information