Thread: Blood Pressure

TPAK is offline Associate Member

Blood Pressure

Ok guy's. Wasn't sure where to put this so mods if it needs to be moved please do so. Took my son to the doc yesterday. While I was there I had the nurse take my blood pressure. It was a little high. At least that is what she said. It was 140 over 80. Now I have never done a cycle and I am on nothing now. It was about 2 hours after my workout when I had it checked. With all of this in mind do you guys think it is something I should be worried about. I am currently getting ready to do a test E cycle (first one). I know that blood pressure can be an issue while cycling. So I wanted to run it past you guys to get some advice.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    It could be temporarely high bacause you were nervous. Also the blood pressure can vary during the day. In the manual of my blood pressure reader it says that you have to sit calm for a couple of minutes before doing the meassurement.I think that it even says not to speak during that relaxing period.
    For a more exact reading try measuring it several times a day during a week. I know some docters in my country wil lend you one of those blood pressure device to take home for a more exact reading. But if your blood pressure is a bit on the high side and you wanna juice, it might be a good idea to invest in one!?

Thread Information